Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

kicking with no reason and power abuse

More
6 years 6 months ago #13740 by pwner_pt
Replied by pwner_pt on topic kicking with no reason and power abuse
So first off for you to know, I didnt kicked you for no reason. It started all when you guys were playin in my squad, messin around the whole time, doin a shit for the squad...at once you had the beautiful idea to spawn wherever the fuck you want, yellin in squad chat that armour is useless as hell, goin at main and start claiming an apc. So you can be glad that I didn´t banned you before. Yeah you right! You dont need that video file up now. Like you said...you were playin with enough clan members who could see that crap.

Alright next round....

You two guys makin a shitty useless inf squad while there was no other squad slot free anymore with...yeah...only you two guys and locked up. I warned you once to open the squad...you didn´t react...I kicked you. Five minutes later madibo was searchin the whole map for my location...he grabbed a transport truck and drove right into me and my fuckin whole squad (at the same time into two admins). While he did that, he kept sayin: "that´s for kicking me you motherfuckers"......"and I would do this again at any server, at any time"..

In my opinion it´s kinda cheeky to come up right now right here and try tellin us a story like that..
  • omer
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 6 months ago #13812 by omer
Replied by omer on topic kicking with no reason and power abuse
you don't have the right to judge my language dude , who are you ? that is the racist that am talking about , do u think u sound funny when u do that?? huh
  • omer
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 6 months ago #13813 by omer
okay we already admit our mistake , but please tell me are we the only players we locked our squad ? , sure thing is no cuz every one did that , any way we are apology for what we did Haley now my friend MADIBO is wanna play back again what he have to do to play again i think he is banned for a 4 days so far
  • omer
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 6 months ago #13814 by omer
and tell me again are we been playing around and doing shitty ?? how is that ive been stuck right next to you at the chemical weapon outpost holding there like a 20 minutes while we all been waiting the armor support even you admit the fact that yes we are getting killed there waiting the APC squad to come help us , we didnt act shitty as u said even my friend MADIBO was trying to help when he asked the hole squad what we have to do , do u think i dont remember actually yes i remember everything happen that day , and yes we got warning to not create another APC squad , we been trying to help our team okay maybe thats against the rules but at least we try to help in real fight u gonna ask god to have such soldiers beside u heeheheh , am not acting checky actually ill be glad to act cheecky and not answering your message up there that full with bad words and disrespectable way to talk as an admin , then the 2nd act we did is when server load a new map yes we create our own APC squad we were think that this option to create an APC squad then lock it is allowed for everyone not only player with -HOG- logo in there user names funny Huh?? now i want that guy up there how talked about my ENG come over here and answer me who is hell is he to talk about my language , you are an ADMIN Haley right ? tell me is that a racist or not ? over here pwner_pt come over here answer me is that racist or not cuz your friend up there say "he dont give a shit nether am arabic or african " clear now is the answering topic is full with racist comment's
  • omer
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 6 months ago #13815 by omer
a numeble spamming LOL heheheheh thats really FUNNY , we use to have NUMBLE GOT TALENT each new map heheheheheehehehehe are you kidding me ?? dude people are singing and flirting and drumming and sound so crazy at teamspeak everyday in every new round ,,i hope after you kicked me and my friend u stopped the teamspeak spamming heheheheheheheh , yes you are not racist
More
6 years 6 months ago #13816 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic kicking with no reason and power abuse
Ignorance is not an insult it's a problem, And it does have a solution, It's called education
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds