Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

toxic TK

More
6 years 3 months ago #14984 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic toxic TK
well this one is only one tk, and still he got banned, the problem is you don't even wanna change your opinion on something, and you don't play pr like most of us do, i could say it was an accident if he threw it then apologized, or didn't leave the server, but he waited until 2-3 people spawned on fob and done it.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #14987 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic toxic TK
so i have to play pr every single day to understand that one single little tk........on you.......is so bad he deserves you to go after him here and get him banned, who are you exactly?
More
6 years 3 months ago #14993 by _Rogue_Assassin_
it wasn't only me, it was 3 guys on fob, 2 of them died and one went wounded very bad. you even wont read what i've been saying the whole replies :D
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #14994 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
"i just spawned on fob and got naded by him, intentionally, i can upload a video if needed, he left the game afterwards, no admins were online."

the letter " I " means one, singular, not 3 as you state here. Your post: hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/genera...tarz-tk-at-fob#14846

The problem isn't me reading them, it is your inability to understand. I understood exactly what you wrote, one, single, tk. It was just you, as you reported, crime of the century.......
More
6 years 3 months ago #15000 by _Rogue_Assassin_
it was only one tk for light here aswell, seems like even crimes doesn't work unless the judge doesn't have bad feelings for you.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #15001 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
guess you shouldnt be fucking with the judges
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Rogue_Assassin_
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds