Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Reporting a PRwar Admin on your server, Please read.

• Mikoto
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #21532 by Mikoto
1. No i did not. I shot only a couple at most. Saying more is false and proves my point of people who can accuse need no proof.

2. No i didnt. I went to put the idling vehicl that was in the middle of the base just sitting there, So to give me something to do, I went to put it in the refuel station to be ready to be taken. I knew you (Not you specifically but a player)were there, And my 3 years of PR wont allow me to hit you and it would say dont make team damge. And it didnt.

3. You never talked to me in local. I acknowledge my couple rounds but your attitude was NOT right.

4. My context on you telling me to open it was to be im the squad AND CLEARLY STATED THAT THEN AND HERE. I didnt see you as an admin, I seen you as an individual because i was past the legit two shots i made. Warning someone to speak to them especially when the minor infraction had a 5 minute span before the warning spams.

5. No, You just get off to power. I said what i did wrong. You wont.

6. You came im the squad and the first thing you said was "Listen here motherfucker" So of course ill not want to listen to you. And like i said. It was a span before you got to me. So I WAS ALREADY OVER THE MATTER AND WANTED TO MOVE ON. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEPT FLINGING THE INSULTS. And you know you did.

7. I understand. You guslys dont. So i end up repeating myself like above.

If you think i sat there and thought "Maaaaaan, Fuck this dude in particular. Pew Pew. " then you truly are deep into yourself. Just admit that you were an asshole from the start. All the way from "Listen here motherfucker" All the way to saying i need to be banned because im calling you out for being rude and i made no bad statement. I admited to one wrong doing because i did shoot the few shots in main. I didnt know at the time and thats okay to warn me for it. But for the extra spam warnings after it and me being over it and you wanting to continue, Should be known. Even though EVERYBODY here are hinting that im the only bad guy here. Which is the definition of insinuation. English is not first language and i can tell that you are doing just that. But its shown here that HOG doesnt have to follow their own rules. Insinuation and Diarespect.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Mikoto. Reason: Corrections. English.
  • Mikoto
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 2 months ago #21533 by Mikoto
I geuss the entire HOG flash mob is after me. You were not even part of it.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #21534 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Reporting a PRwar Admin on your server, Please read.
if you go into a bank and rob just one dollar from the teller, guess what, it is still bank robbery.
  • Mikoto
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 2 months ago #21535 by Mikoto
Robbing a bank and playing a PR game is different. Lmao. Stop using stupid examples.
  • Mikoto
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 2 months ago #21536 by Mikoto
Thats like saying "If timmy told you to jump off a cliff, Would you?" All because i threw a paper ball into the trash when he asked. Jumping off a bridge and throwing a paper ball in the trash is different. Robbing a bank at all and shooting a few rounds in pr... Are.... Drum roll please.... Different.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #21538 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Reporting a PRwar Admin on your server, Please read.
you are missing the point, as you have this whole time, you broke the rule, you say you didnt because you only fired one or two rounds.

the rule, which you broke: 1.2 No asshatting, firing weapons, grenades or smoke in main bases.

it doesnt say, one or two rounds is ok, so, you broke the rules, you got punished and your mad about it.

if you want to continue to be defiant, may i suggest you go somewhere else?
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds