Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin Report- Yogi

• BubblyNinja
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #24443 by BubblyNinja
Admin Report- Yogi was created by BubblyNinja
Made APC squad with a friend yesterday on Kashan and left it open so people could join. Kicked a guy and he made a squad named 'APC 2' which we reported. I'm assuming that same player falsely reported us since my friend and I get resigned from the APC squad. This blackscreens us and essentially forces us out of the asset because we're not in a squad. Since we were forced out of the asset we couldn't run away or engage the enemy Havoc above us so we also lost the LAV. Yogi's reasoning was initially something along the lines of "being useless in APC squad". Then followed by something about us "hogging the assets". The squad remained open and as far as I'm aware and this rule:

2.7 Squad leaders are in charge and have full control of their squad, if they do not want you in their squad they can remove you for any reason. Don’t be a pest, if kicked from squad, go find another one.

allows us to kick players so long as the squad remains open if I'm not mistaken. Can this be addressed?
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by BubblyNinja.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 9 months ago #24450 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Admin Report- Yogi
standby, we will look into this.
More
4 years 9 months ago #24451 by =HOG= Yogi
Replied by =HOG= Yogi on topic Admin Report- Yogi
Yes i resigned you for being useless, so someone else could open a new squad.
It looked like you were kicking ppl for no good reason (i know the rules about that) and generally just fucking around while our team got hammered, so you got resigned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BubblyNinja
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 9 months ago #24452 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Admin Report- Yogi
based on both accounts, Yogi made an improper/wrong call. You can lock the assets at 6, you CAN kick the players if you chose, he is NOT allowed to control game play with his admin powers and cannot resign you for no reason.

We will discuss this internally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BubblyNinja, =MeRk= BluFFeR, Piszczek
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds