Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Player report - Petar97

• dagestan007
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #24786 by dagestan007
Player report - Petar97 was created by dagestan007
This guy with name Petar97 shot me with friendly TOW on Beirut 30 minutes ago which resulted in a failed operation and about of hour of wasted time.
Then, instead of admitting his failure he says that he literally didnt teamkill anyone and didnt even shoot a TOW, 30 seconds later he admits using a TOW which he teamkilled with +calls me a retard for some reason. Next message he admits that he teamkilled me because of the rocket which went down when sniper shot him, which is an obvious absurd. The guy did not admit his guilt and told me to make a topic on forum. So there we go. Hope this douchebag gets a proper treatment for griefing and shameless chronical lying
Thanks a lot
Screenshot of teamkilling: imgur.com/a/1FgzHBa
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by dagestan007. Reason: grammar
More
4 years 8 months ago #24794 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic Player report - Petar97
What is wrong with you? I told you to drop it in game - did getting kicked not get through to you?

Accidental team kills aren't punished.

You were near a full enemy squad and got killed by a friendly tow from like 600m away, get over it. He called you a retard because you were harassing him and called him an imbecile.

You team killed someone with a grenade straight afterwards and weren't punished because there were enemy in the vicinity.

If anyone is griefing it's you, leave the guy alone.
  • dagestan007
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago #24796 by dagestan007
Replied by dagestan007 on topic Player report - Petar97
The fact that he lied multiple times and tried to hide it and get away with it is nothing for you, right? And you kicked me istead of him only because of your lack of competence, just because you've seen more messages from me and a word "imbecile", which was the most innocent word to describe him for his moves at that moment, right?
The report was created not even for justice, but more just to see how incompetent and inconsiderate you (squires990) will be in this case, and i saw what i wanted.

Thank you again and have a nice day making good players quit your server and encouraging lame lying griefers like him look right in the situation that ridiculous :)
More
4 years 8 months ago #24797 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic Player report - Petar97
>and tried to hide it and get away with it

I can't stress this enough - no one is going to be punished for an accidental team kill.

What can I do to help you understand this?

Anyone who feels this aggrieved and spends this much time and effort complaining about a single accidental team kill on a video game should log off for a while and reflect on what is going on in their life to make them act this way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kevin
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds