The forum is in read only mode.

Admin report: |TM| KillroyIsHere

More
4 years 8 months ago #25252 by Jet
Your name: ~Jet~
Admin name: |TM| KillroyIsHere
When it happened: 08 August 2019, 13:40 GMT+0 time
What map?: Saarema, AAS STD

Explanation: Killroy failed to respond to multiple reports sent by me about a guy trying to steal CAS helicopter. The player who stole CAS helicopter and crashed it was "Saeng" something. At the start of the round I reported player named "Sokol" who also stole a transport helicopter and crashed it right afterwards. Killroys reponse time was way too slow, resulting in our team being damaged by the great amount of tickets and important assets at the beggining of the round as well as later when CAS spawned.
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #25254 by KillroyIsHere
Replied by KillroyIsHere on topic Admin report: |TM| KillroyIsHere
As the only admin present I was attempting to deal with other scenarios and was a bit overwhelmed.

Gray Saeng was eventually banned for stealing assets and wasting them.

Why do you feel the need to attack me when I was the only admin available on both team?
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by KillroyIsHere.
More
4 years 8 months ago #25255 by Jet
Replied by Jet on topic Admin report: |TM| KillroyIsHere
I do not feel the need to attack you Killroy. I just feel the need for justice. Your response was way too slow. I'm not saying you deserve to get rid of admin powers or get some serious punishment but I want your superiors to know that you are not doing your job well enough. There were no other reports at the time as far as I know.

I consider writing "!k saeng stealing" takes up to 2 seconds if you're a really slow typer. You would save the round and I wouldn't be here making report.
More
4 years 8 months ago #25256 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic Admin report: |TM| KillroyIsHere
the next time someone reports u for something ill not investigate, ill ban u straight away in order to admin fast enough

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
More
4 years 8 months ago #25257 by Evox
Replied by Evox on topic Admin report: |TM| KillroyIsHere
Some times the report just go to fast , you need to find it in console.
we dont take reports for granted. We need to investigate first before take action.

Guest Admin in HOG server ---- Playing Project Reality since BETA.
More
4 years 8 months ago #25259 by Jet
Replied by Jet on topic Admin report: |TM| KillroyIsHere
You guys obviously don't get it. I did report multiple times making sure Killroy sees it in the chat, spammed like 6 times in a row but still nothing. He should of switched to our team considering there were 2 more reports about stealing and wasting assets 5-10 mins before CAS got wrecked.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds