Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Suggestion for the Admins and the Community

More
4 years 6 months ago #25673 by KOVA
Hello guys.
For the last few months i noticed that number of players is dropping.
So i suggest you guys start warning or kicking people out that are out of the combat zone chit-chating in the forest like the russian squad did today. Flags are getting hammered and nobody does anything, 90% of the players are now kids without the mics.
So i wonder who can you see all that stuff and do nothing?
This is not critics i'm just trying to help the community and say the obvious. Cheers.
More
4 years 6 months ago #25674 by Haggistani
Replied by Haggistani on topic Suggestion for the Admins and the Community
Why penalise individuals who are playing a game...for fun...to relax...
  • =HOG=arm-off-please-help
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 6 months ago #25678 by =HOG=arm-off-please-help
Replied by =HOG=arm-off-please-help on topic Suggestion for the Admins and the Community
I agree - players without MICs are far less than 90%
It might depend on the time of day but when I am online I'd wager 80% HAVE mics.
Also penalizing players for playing without MIC seems kind of counterproductive to the whole number-of-players-dropping issue..
More
4 years 6 months ago #25683 by HarryTheGuv'nor
Replied by HarryTheGuv'nor on topic Suggestion for the Admins and the Community
KOVA, I hear you dawg. But people would be getting kicked EVERY single round, this is just the reality of Project Reality (no pun intended). Squads linger away from objectives in very questionable circumstances however it's a pill that just has to be swallowed unfortunately. In regards to the language specific squads, whether they're Russian, Spanish or Somali they are simply just playing the game. With players having mics, personally I let people without a mic in my INF squads and don't become concerned as long as they are listening and typing information when necessary. That's a good cause for debate though.
More
4 years 6 months ago #25731 by KOVA
Problem is like lets say yesterday i was playing map i dont remember the name now...germans vs militia... literally 3 inf squads were away from the objectives...
it hurts haha
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 6 months ago #25732 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Suggestion for the Admins and the Community
so, doing this would mean there would be one person in charge directing the other squads to certain areas, that would be a commander, pr has never played the "reality" part in its existence. Squad leaders are "mostly" allowed to go and do whatever they deem right
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds