Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

How to save PR?

More
4 years 3 months ago #26413 by KOVA
How to save PR? was created by KOVA
As i was playing PR now, Ulyanovsk map, i was in militia team, again there were some brazilian guys taking all the loggies and spending them on the stupid positions around map, guys were killing in the main etc....just a mess, and admins did nothing about it....
this is the main reason game is dying nothing more....so guys if you wanna have players try to control the guys who play on your server :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tylor
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 3 months ago #26414 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic How to save PR?
We try to avoid making players play PR. a certain way. We would have to tell them what to do, then kick then ban them, when they do not comply. It will cause us to lose 10 or more players. Having said that I feel the same way u do....its frustrating to have players who just point whore and dont help the team at all....the problem here is we will be banning so many players we will never populate the server....
More
4 years 3 months ago #26421 by Yan
Replied by Yan on topic How to save PR?
Well, Im a Brazilian too. I know that a lot of people in Brazilian servers do waste the assets, just kick or ban them, no other option.
More
4 years 3 months ago #26432 by Tylor
Replied by Tylor on topic How to save PR?
I feel some of the Brazilian players are just guys who got banned from the Americano Server.

If peeps cant play by the rules in their own( Native) server why let em into ours to begin with?
More
4 years 3 months ago #26439 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic How to save PR?
stop banning me and pr will be saved
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds