Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Report on [TB] OS'Stoca (trolling)

• Niki-Tret
  • Niki-Tret's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 1 day ago #27217 by Niki-Tret
Report on [TB] OS'Stoca (trolling) was created by Niki-Tret
OS'Stoca landed on runway with Lynx at the moment when Harrier was taking off what you can see on tracker [03:33:13], pilot almost crashed into him. Of course we reported him multiple times, but admins (sorry I wrong actualy admin who was online then (witek)) ignored it. After about 6 minutes I was taking off (you can also see it on tracker [03:27:17]), Lynx was still on runway. My squad reported that few more times, but still nothing, admin ignored. Then I started to spam in chat and even counting them to remove choper or I will shoot and destroy it. Trans sq didn't listen to me and I destroyed that Lynx (what is a lot less important asset then Harrier) because I needed to take of. Then the same guy who left Lynx on runway OS'Stoca reported me and I get banned. The admin didn't respond on constant reports on OS'Stoca and trans sq because leaving Lynx on runway, but I get banned because I done what I needed and because of 1 report! I think OS'Stoca (and entire trans squad) was trolling and acting like idiots because they left choper on runway while one Harrier was taking off and didn't want to move it when second was taking off.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 1 day ago - 4 years 1 day ago #27225 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Report on [TB] OS'Stoca (trolling)
2020-04-16 14:24] !REPORTP performed by 'PR|PVT Niki-Tret' on '[TB] OS'Stoca1': leaving choper on runway and cas almost crashed into it and now almost wasted choper!!
12:32:28 [2020-04-16 14:27] !REPORTP performed by '[TB] OS'Stoca1' on 'PR|PVT Niki-Tret': shot choppers in main
12:32:28 [2020-04-16 14:27] !BAN performed by '=HOG= B11TME011' on 'PR|PVT Niki-Tret': Stop acting the fool. You are messing around, support your team
Last edit: 4 years 1 day ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds