Ban appeal been locked for 2 weeks.

• _Rogue_Assassin_
  • _Rogue_Assassin_'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 10 months ago #27752 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Ban appeal been locked for 2 weeks. was created by _Rogue_Assassin_
Hey, is anyone actually investigating the reports? its been two weeks, and PRTA investigated the issue and im not banned there, I feel like i already disputed all the claims and the ban till investigation took way too long :).
  • TheElectrician
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 years 10 months ago #27783 by TheElectrician
Replied by TheElectrician on topic Ban appeal been locked for 2 weeks.
Hussein Obama is going down.
  • _Rogue_Assassin_
  • _Rogue_Assassin_'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 10 months ago #27792 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Ban appeal been locked for 2 weeks.
Hey, if you are not interested please do not read it might be a bit long and dramatic.

If you want to keep the ban go ahead and keep it, Don't feel so pressured that you are not willing to give me any answer, even if I get unbanned I'm not playing the game anymore, it's a great community, one day your friend second day banning you and not responding to your messages.

People who never touched battle recorders start giving opinions about cheating matters, totally not biased opinions based on their experience in that field, everyone who actually knew something about battle recorder did say its not enough evidence, suspicious you might say, but its just made up to look suspicious.

I report Dog actual for griefing the server and cheating with proofs, he still get to sabotage my ban appeals and player reports, and then graysun names himself DoggyStyleActual on the forums and people say its unrelated and just a coincidence, This is nothing but a witch hunt and a shame to pr community and HOG in particular to allow, hell even Hog admins have a chat with him, he gets to give opinions about my case more than i do haha.. .

Strange how out of hundred or perhaps a thousand round, all people could find on me was nothing but edited br videos out of context, and yet, its taken as a proof and i get banned for it, although i dispute these videos, the ban remain, and after i show the dishonesty and hypocrisy of graysun edits, yet his videos are still taken seriously, but when i reported his clanmate, WITH NEW EVIDENCE, Boxkiller locked the thread and didn't give me chance to post my second evidence video, but hey, it's nothing personal.

Keep the ban or remove it, doesn't matter to me anymore, pr gave me 5 years of great experiences, and helped me speak English in ways I could have never imagined, Met the decent and met the bad, but never had any enemies, cause regardless of differences we are playing a game and trying to have fun with a community that doesn't exceed a two hundred players, hope the same thing doesn't happen to someone else, just because you think something is true, doesn't make it true my friends, even thou i recorded all my highlights, people think that I'm overlaying my hacks, it just shows that when people believe something, not the hardest evidence will change their mind unless they actually want to accept what the evidence has to offer.

End of story, you win graysun, you got me banned, but i guess thats all you care about, you dont care if you got a legit player banned or actually got a cheater banned, you just care that you got someone that u dislike banned, and I'm sorry for everyone who actually thinks the same way.

See you all, and thank you for all the memories.

PS: Never cheated, never will, its video games.
Attachments:
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #27794 by graysun
Replied by graysun on topic Ban appeal been locked for 2 weeks.
First off, I literally only watched 3 battle recorders of you and made videos of evidence from those 3.
The only thing you showed was you yourself are a liar and a snake.
Your "evidence" of my clanmate also doesn't show me in the same area that whole game with binoculars not only spotting, but marking on the map everything he shoots at.
The only thing dogactual had anything to do with this was showing me how to set up battle recorder with demo analyzer correctly. I picked the name doggystyleactual because he is a "hacker catcher" and I thought it was funny.
You were literally playing with us in my discord days before I reported you for hacking, we had no issues with eachother so me "disliking" you had nothing to do with anything. I knew you were a hacker by your playstyle and how you unnaturally wanted to be friends with everyone so no one would ever look into you. That is why I did.
There are some people in this community I completely hate, and you don't fall into that category at all, you are just a hacker.
If I was going to "manipulate" evidence of someone hacking it would be the toxic people not you.
Also please stop the fake veteran act, you were new when dogactual was in your clan and your english was fine then as well. That was only 3 years ago, and then you didn't play for almost 2 years after your friends got caught hacking unless all those years you were practicing hacking on random name accounts.

Also, Rogue please post your evidence of Jokergunz hacking, there is no way he is hacking without me knowing so I will take a ban as well if the evidence proves he is. I am completely willing to take that bet unlike your boy 3ti65.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by graysun.
  • =HOG=TheBoxKiller
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 10 months ago #27797 by =HOG=TheBoxKiller
Replied by =HOG=TheBoxKiller on topic Ban appeal been locked for 2 weeks.
So let me go on the record here and say yes im friends with graysun, yes i have sat in discord with DOG. Now let me get one thing straight with you right now. I am unbiased when it comes to admining this server, I do not care who you are if you are hacking or suspected of hacking you're going to get banned, and investigated. We are not on your time, We are doing what we need to do to figure it out. If Haley was hacking I'd ban him myself and i know for a fact if I was cheating he'd do the same. No one gets preferential treatment when it comes to the rules.

What does me sitting in discord with DOG that have to do with your ban appeal? Oh yeah nothing, I watched the videos i watched the trackers i watched everything. I told you what i thought, You shoot into smoke, you snap at people, I cannot say you are 100% hacking but there are way to many suspicion and coincidences. I can sit in a discord with whoever I want to, what are you my dad? I'm not sure what your screenshot is trying to do.. Are you trying to get me in trouble? Are we 15 years old? Just because DOG is a griefer/hacker doesn't mean shit. I can still be his friend or talk to him whenever the hell i please. 90% of the time i was talking to DOG i was yelling at him for being an idiot for the stupid shit he did or asking him what his reasoning was for griefing and hacking. And if you are trying to say that I'm the one who banned you and that your SS is "proof" of the collusion to get you banned, I did not ban you. So there goes that right out the window.

I dont get what you're trying to do and you saying if you get unbanned you wont play anymore then why even keep posting on this other than to start more drama? I'm very confused with your thought process but if i was to give my 2 cents, you are not helping yourself. I'm done posting about this. Wait for another head admin to reply and if this starts to turn into a shits how round 3 im banning everyone involved form the forums. This isn't high school grow up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SLATuAn, BRZbruh, [TZ] Aussie_Recon1
  • TheElectrician
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 years 10 months ago #27802 by TheElectrician
Replied by TheElectrician on topic Ban appeal been locked for 2 weeks.
Boxer rules apply for everyone right? This guy Roque was posting on my Ban Appeal and no one warned him, thats between me and admins not between him and me. I explained everything. Yes i had graphics issue, yes i shot people behind bushes i didnt see, so what, yes i was messing with game graphics but im not a hacker. To see this guy banned for hacking is my biggest pleasure. I agree with Graysun that he is hacker. I played 1000s of hours and no one suspected me EVER !!! About rogue _assasin i have to say something. Having 30 + kills, 90 % of the matches he plays is the biggest indicator that he is hacker for me. It's simply impossible. Sometimes u have good days, sometimes u suck and get no kills at all. Thats how it goes on ur game.... I beg the admins to reconsider their decision on me. HOG all the way.
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds