Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal been locked for 2 weeks.

More
3 years 10 months ago #27807 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Ban appeal been locked for 2 weeks.
Rogue, I think your best course of action is to make some videos. Make a video of Haley or Box doing some weird shit would help your cause, but good luck finding it.

The goal would be to show that even legit players can look suspicious if the right moment is edited correctly.

Electrician, You're incredible...
You typed an admission of guilt and begged the admins to reconsider in the same post.
Everyone believed you were hacking, we just couldn't prove it at the time.

Yes i had graphics issue, yes i shot people behind bushes i didnt see, so what, yes i was messing with game graphics but im not a hacker

• TheElectrician
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 years 10 months ago #27809 by TheElectrician
Replied by TheElectrician on topic Ban appeal been locked for 2 weeks.
But i speak the truth. Yes its an admission of guilt but not for hacking. I dont think that game grafics problems and playing on lowest settings is called HACKING. Its tottaly legal.
  • TheElectrician
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 years 10 months ago #27810 by TheElectrician
Replied by TheElectrician on topic Ban appeal been locked for 2 weeks.
Do u even know how many times i seeded the server with not more than 10 people playing, GeneralMenace, Haylee, Dogfart, sgt.tamato, cpt. Harper, MantisPrime, sapper trickey, farly, ADMINS were playing with me seeding the server for HOURS and NOT a single report or suspicion for 2 years playing on Hog, So all this is not VALID, but one time when i got a glitched and killed someone i get banned? This hurts me man i love every single one of the people i mentioned and didnt mention, they can vouch for me they know me, i have witnesses with whom i played hours with. Thats what hurts me, and because he interupted my ban appeal, now he will see me on ever post he makes.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds