ADMINS Power abuse/False Report

• Grump/Gump.45
  • Grump/Gump.45's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 years 7 months ago #28408 by Grump/Gump.45
Replied by Grump/Gump.45 on topic ADMINS Power abuse/False Report
It was another jeep with 6 positions they could have used. Same kind of jeep, it was over the one with the machine gun. Cant remember which one i brought up first, they left and completely abandoned their jeep outside the castle.

I said they were tank squad and needed to go back to main to get tanks instead of waste tickets and vehicle to "attack the next flag". They are tank squad, its justified not to give them the gun jeep when they should take transport jeep for 6 guys back to main before the tanks spawn in so enemy tanks dont get head start. That is where i am justified over 6 players for a machine gun jeep when they are tank squad who should take transport jeep back to main instead of intending to die attacking alone so they can respawn at their tanks in main. which squads shouldnt do in a teamwork game like attack alone with no intention of capping with the plan just to respawn in main instead of driving back there.

Logically justifiable to keep machine gun jeep on my part defending castle. Its like the APC squads bad habit of claiming shit box APC in beginning with the intention to rush and get that asset killed before their main APCs are up at 10-15 minutes delayed instead of having the .50 cal APCs work with infantry at beginning. I actually prefer teamwork and not enabling asset squad to be lazy wasting teams tickets cause they would rather waste 6 guys plus jeep(12-15 tickets) attacking gas station flag on operation thunder with their only intention being to spawn back at main for tanks.

Their intention wasnt to cap the flag as they wanted to do tanks. If they did intend to cap the flag as tank squad and survived the enemy tanks would have come along before our left main. I KNOW THEIR INTENTIONS based off that fact that they were tanks, their time was to go back to main and the bad habit i described with APC squad wasting other good vehicles just in time to spawn back at main. Nothing good would have come of it if they capped the flag, they would have been late with tanks so why give them vehicle to be late with tanks or waste 12 tickets plus jeep so they can spawn at main? That is lazy and waste of tickets. I was killed against the servers own rules by an admin against all logic of the situation and time. It was time for them to drive back to main to get tanks. So clans not only be taking tank assets around the edge of map away from team mates they can bully their way into taking any vehicle? Gas station is close to the Thunder castle, they could have walked.

I wanted to defend castle with the jeep saving that vehicles tickets for longer and using for defense. We almost never played the layout back then. Admin killed me and i couldnt make it back to defend, i remember spawning at main, otherwise no complaints would have been made.

Once you drop a vehicle without any squad mates inside it no longer belongs to your squad, I have been told this when reporting for random players taking vehicle i was keeping alive for a long time then dying with it to rush or abandon it close to enemy, not claimable by squads even if they were using it for longer.. I wanted to defend with gun jeep, they wanted to attack. So they need PKM GAZ Tiger jeep to attack? This was abuse of power caused by a false report made by more people who wanted the jeep. You say no report was made, how did i end up killed by admin then? Admin being in the squad that wanted vehicle is purely admin abuse, other wise it was false report responded to.
More
3 years 7 months ago #28413 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic ADMINS Power abuse/False Report
Regardless of your or their intentions, if they abandon the light vehicle they lose all ownership of it.

I'm with grump.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds