Old Member Checking In

• =HOG= Mike Shanley
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #28490 by =HOG= Mike Shanley
Old Member Checking In was created by =HOG= Mike Shanley
Hey everyone, I'm sure alot of new faces and many won't remember me but I use to play back in the Battlefield days as well as played some PR, Dayz, Arma, etc...

I just decided to check in and I see you guys are into Squad. I checked it out and installed it. Is there a server up? I can't find the details for it. I don't see it listed in the server browser in game.

*** Lol I see i'm still a main admin. Feel free to strip that. I've been gone so long I should prob earn my stripes back.
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by =HOG= Mike Shanley.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • =HOG= Moozery
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • =HOG= System Administrator
More
3 years 5 months ago #28492 by =HOG= Moozery
Replied by =HOG= Moozery on topic Old Member Checking In
How funny, just got thinking yesterday how long it's been since we've heard from you. Still need to get you set up with that good old forum pic again! lol

You might have to look under the custom server section maybe? I know they had one going at one point recently but I'm not sure of the status of it. Self-hosted servers fall under the custom server tab if I remember correctly.

"My brain has too many tabs open, and I can't figure out which one is playing that freaking song!"
  • =HOG= Mike Shanley
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 5 months ago #28508 by =HOG= Mike Shanley
Replied by =HOG= Mike Shanley on topic Old Member Checking In
I just tried my old avatar but it's not animating in the forums so kinda loses it's appeal if you know what I mean.

Where is the custom server section? The website is hella different now.
More
3 years 5 months ago #28509 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Old Member Checking In
I think the server is off since we haven't had an organized event there yet, so it won't populate on its own. If there's interest, should be easy enough to start it back up. Moozery was referring to in-game, once you have Squad open to the server browse list, there's a tab for custom servers
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds