Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin Complaint

• YouChef
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31624 by YouChef
Admin Complaint was created by YouChef
Delete U All gave me a warning for "playing with the same IP" I asked him what does that mean, he replies "ask Golden" and after a minute he kicks me for the same reason mentioned above. I don't understand what his problem is, his job as an admin is to explain not to jump into action. Furthermore, I have to play using a VPN for mumble to work and have been doing that ever since I got the game almost 2 years ago.
  • YouChef
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31626 by YouChef
Replied by YouChef on topic Admin Complaint
I said the complaint is on Delete U all, re read what I've said.
More
2 years 6 months ago #31632 by Delete_UAll
Replied by Delete_UAll on topic Admin Complaint
I warned you twice to explain same thing as in allchat that you can not play against a player who is playing from same IP as you.

After what happens was a line of 15 warnings that you were spamming switch team button.

I hope I could help you better but with vocabulary I can't, thus you need a person who understands what is happening to explain in language you speak. I am directing you to a person who could help, but you put a complain.

You have too much time in your hand.
  • YouChef
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31633 by YouChef
I understand English my man, telling me go ask Golden what it means isn't much help. Non the less, I did indeed ask and they said we play using VPN and there's nth I could do, before even giving me a chance to come back and tell you that, you kick me. How do you ask me to go ask someone to explain and while I do that without giving me much time you just kick me.
More
2 years 6 months ago #31639 by Delete_UAll
Replied by Delete_UAll on topic Admin Complaint
In short let me tell you what to do or not to do, when there is another player sharing same IP with you on the server:

- do what admin tells you
- dont keep attempting to switch sides if admin tells you not to

Is this clear enough yet? :)
  • YouChef
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31640 by YouChef
1- I didn't even attempt to switch sides since I was AFK asking Golden what it means, if that's a server's fault that ain't my issue

2- You didn't tell me anything, that or I didn't see it since I did indeed follow your word and went to ask my friends.

Don't tell me to go ask someone and when I do you kick me. I don't have 10 monitors to message someone and at the same time look at what you're saying to me lmao.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds