Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Racist Player

More
2 years 6 months ago #31861 by John
Racist Player was created by John
=MeRk= Dr. Wankenstein has been to any Australian players joining his squad insulting Australians and stereotyping us as bogans before removing us from it, which because of his actions I decided to TK him once and move on rather than reporting him however he used his friends benefits to get me banned for 2 hours despite his admin friend witnessing him being racist towards Australian players, so it just seems TK is more worse than racism since you only get banned for a singular kill. All this happened on =HOG= Mixed Maps on Muttrah City 11pm AEST roughly.
More
2 years 6 months ago #31862 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Racist Player
I've given him the same punishment for now, we'll speak with other aussies to deem how racist this is and will upgrade the ban accordingly if so. First time ive heard this term used
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rageblade, John
  • =MeRk= DR.WANKENSTEIN
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #31864 by =MeRk= DR.WANKENSTEIN
Replied by =MeRk= DR.WANKENSTEIN on topic Racist Player
I am personally apologizing to you for calling you a "Roo Fxxker" and "Bogan".  I wasn't being serious. I didn't kick you cause you're Australian, I kicked you cause you and your friend were talking while I was trying to decide what to do and I already had more than enough players for a mortar sqd. this is why I kicked you.  I should've explained myself better instead of saying roo Fxxxxer and Bogan,  that was lazy on my part.

I play pr with many different people from all over the world.  Australians are very good people from my experience. There are numerous Aussies I enjoy playing PR with and they've known me for years and know I joke around but I have to remember not everyone knows me and my sense of humor and I messed up man.  I'm sorry!   KurtAU, MonkeyAU, (BD) Sapper, Camo, Submox, Namarrkkon, Aussie_Recon1 and safety_off. All world class players and they are all Australians. Please accept my humble and sincere apology.
  I will be more careful in the future to not be offensive and try my best  to set a good example.   -wank :(
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by =MeRk= DR.WANKENSTEIN.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deleted, witek3193
More
2 years 6 months ago #31865 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic Racist Player
lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TZ] Aussie_Recon1
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds