The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal - 41Frost

• 41Frost
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #4192 by 41Frost
Ban Appeal - 41Frost was created by 41Frost
G'day blokes,

Requesting an un-ban from your =HOG= PR server if possible please, I was banned under "excessive teamkilling" but I did not team kill anyone.

I believe the reason behind the ban was because I was arguing with Jevski after he banned someone in my squad for an accidental TK.
I do admit that I did punch Jevski at spawn with an un-armed kit after he announced he was ignoring me.

I understand my actions should result in punishment and I believe a simple kick from the server would of been suffice, but I believe a 3 hour ban is a bit excessive.

I look forward to your response.

- Frost
More
8 years 1 month ago #4193 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Ban Appeal - 41Frost
Its wasnt a temp ban, it was a perm ban.

Why do you think this rule exists?

No asshatting, shooting, grenades or smoke in main bases.
  • 41Frost
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #4194 by 41Frost
Replied by 41Frost on topic Ban Appeal - 41Frost
I have read the rules several times, and understand why they are all in place but I'm inclined to disagree with you on that specific breach of rules, as I wasn't doing any of those things (waiting for SL to spawn in is not "asshatting").

I get that it can be stressful being an admin or even annoying at the best of times, but do you not believe a perma ban, or temp ban even is excessive?

I've been using the =HOG= server for as long as I've been playing PR and have never had any problems with the server, the rules or the admins, and I do hope that you can seriously reconsider this ban.

Regards
- Frost
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by 41Frost.
More
8 years 1 month ago #4195 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Ban Appeal - 41Frost
I know your not a problem player, but most of the times, a ban is to get the player to the forum. I cant count the number of times ive told someone to read the rules, and the only way I can get them to the forum is to ban them.

Dont you consider punching an admin asshatting?Its kinda like going "fuck you, I dont care". I heard you and twigs on mumble fukcing around, and saw the tk that led to his tempban. I might have been an accident, but you shouldnt have been asshatting like that in the first place, and twigs knows this.

This is rule is here to prevent exactly that. Ive seen it so many times, Just shooting in the air,, just placeing c4 at a remote place in main on and on...ive seen them all, and ive also seen how they end up with tks and asset destroyed in main, just like twigs asshatting did.

Hence DO NOT SHOT SMOKE AND ASSHAT IN MAIN. If you bored waiting for an asset, go build a fob or something.

Go ahead and unban.
  • 41Frost
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #4196 by 41Frost
Ack.

I'm reading you loud and clear mate, and fully accept my own actions.

Thanks for you understanding in the matter, and thank you for the unban.

- Frost
  • 41Frost
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #4214 by 41Frost
I think I need someone to process the unban in-game?
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds