Admins name breaks the rules Wtf

• Justiz
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
1 year 7 months ago #35724 by Justiz
Admins name breaks the rules Wtf was created by Justiz
   I was banned from the server in the past for having the name HitlerSS. Why does one of your admin have the name Sexy "Saddam" that's just as offensive. Is this another case where admin decides whats offensive ? Please give me an explanation and on behalf of the community I request that this admin should change his name. It is literally spitting in the faces of the games population when he kicks or bans someone for an offensive name. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: OrthodoxFighter
  • Justiz
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
1 year 7 months ago #35766 by Justiz
Replied by Justiz on topic Admins name breaks the rules Wtf
Will Sexy Saddam change his name? This is why people will start to lose respect for your server because you enforce rules and then break them like they mean nothing.
  • Justiz
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
1 year 7 months ago #35863 by Justiz
Replied by Justiz on topic Admins name breaks the rules Wtf
It is shame you admins over police against racism on blacks while spitting in the face of middle eastern players with "Sexy Saddam" admin tag.

Over 250 Comments on this new PR video and over 60% of them are negative remarks about your server.

The following user(s) said Thank You: OrthodoxFighter
  • OrthodoxFighter
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
1 year 7 months ago #35866 by OrthodoxFighter
Replied by OrthodoxFighter on topic Admins name breaks the rules Wtf
bro fuck hog stop playing there pay sometimes ddos and fuck them fucking admins are niggers sad motherfuckers with mental issue dudes who have micro penis and dont know how to express their feelings about their micro penis and bcs of that they thing they are Gods bcs they have admin on FUCKING VIDEO GAME.... sad people with sad life fuck them bbrother come play on u777 europemafia or RussianReality
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds