Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Report on admin SexySaddam

• Rizhamadze
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago #35816 by Rizhamadze
Report on admin SexySaddam was created by Rizhamadze
First of all, I hope that you will understand why I'm reporting and what kind of action I'm waiting for from heads. 

We have some kind of community in Georgia who plays this game and mainly on your server, some of them broke a rule or did something wrong (cause the lack of knowledge in-game) but we all understand and respect server rules so if we break it, we do get punished for it. The server has an excellent policy about racism which I think is a great thing, but I'm more interested if it works on admins. I don't know if this admin has some problems with Georgian people, but let me explain one thing if you are watching some global news from a far away it is much easier not to react to something emotionally, but when it happens in your country this hurts. I'm playing a game just to have fun and the last thing I expect, especially from the admins is someone making jokes about my country's history. Russia still occupies 20% of Georgia and trying to get more, our heroes died in 2008 and I remember it very well because I was a kid at that time, our friends and family members died there, and also there is the days of war which happened in August, today our great hero Giorgi Antsukhelidze died (google it if you do not know about) and some "ADMIN" guy makes jokes on boys who are writing from my country. This is a disrespectful action and I know that if someone, just a guy wrote that down on the server you would ban him, but I expect the same from you in touch with an admin. Georgian guy was talking to another guy about Georgian food Khinkhali, they were just joking (the other dude was not from Georgia) this guy googled the name of Georgia (Sakartvelo) and posted it in chat and your "admin" reacted on it by Russian flag (screens below). This kind of action I think should be unacceptable because I know it maybe will look not that harmful from the distance but it is when you are celebrating the day when your heroes died and some guy does that? At least I'm expecting the apology from him to our discord, but it's more of his moral duty, mainly I hope actions from the heads of admins.
More
1 year 8 months ago #35817 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Report on admin SexySaddam
No one can "play" on our discord server. Our discord rules are in the Welcome channel. Please tell me what rule was broken. He also is not an admin of our discord server.
  • Rizhamadze
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago #35818 by Rizhamadze
Replied by Rizhamadze on topic Report on admin SexySaddam
This is racism, making jokes about the war in your country? Is not it racism? At least it is such disrespect, how would you react if someone would touch your history or something that really have a value for you?

And also I did not knew that it makes difference is he an admin on server or on discord. if guy says fuck you in discord you would say to me, he is not an admin in discord so I can't react on his status in-game? If it's not a racism for you tell me how it can be explained.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OrthodoxFighter
  • Rizhamadze
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago #35819 by Rizhamadze
And I mentioned to "play" because I do not think you have some kind of guests in your discord, who do not play the game right? Joins only the one who plays on your server, that's why it is simmilar for me to play on your server and be in a discord.
More
1 year 8 months ago #35820 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Report on admin SexySaddam
No it is not racism, it is an emoji of a flag. Is it a flag you dislike because they occupy your country? Yes. I'm sorry you're not happy about it. Block him and move on.

And no, we operate multiple gameservers across multiple games. I don't know know or care what game you are referring to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OrthodoxFighter
  • Rizhamadze
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago #35821 by Rizhamadze
I see that this type of action is not a problem for you, I don't know where are you from but yeah, it is hard to understand a warrior nation people like Georgia, we always fought for our rights and I would not let some geek making jokes like that, but you could not understand that, you do not have that mentality. Whatever when the bombs will fall down on your streets, I'm gonna reply your protest posts with the Russian flag on a platform likr discord, then block me and move on.

Thank you for your attention.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds