The forum is in read only mode.

Admin abuse report

• NotHomer
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #36197 by NotHomer
Admin abuse report was created by NotHomer
I was banned for 2 hours for saying that ww2 maps suck

under the reason why, it said that complaining can get you kicked and repeat offenders will be banned however this was the only time ive had admin intervention for "complaining". In reality I was only expressing that I dont like them not that we shouldnt of voted for it since it was the only good map out of the 3 available. Let me be clear I was not complaining about the vote but rather that I dont like ww2 in general. 
More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #36198 by Resilient
Replied by Resilient on topic Admin abuse report
Howdy!

I banned you. You've been around long enough to know the rules by now. Personally, I am okay with people complaining about maps as long as you keep it within your squad and never in team/all chat. But nope, you chose to express your disdain during briefing via local. On top of that it was a WW2 map. This was also during squad time which I am sure you know starts at 2:00.

The combination of yourself not being new here, complaining about the current maps' era, using local to broadcast to the team as well as talking during squad time is how you ended up with a 2h ban.

Note that a standard temp ban is 3h but I went out of my way because I thought 1 more would've been more than enough.
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Resilient .
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds