Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

=HOG= Mixed Maps adminstration abuse

• Rico_228
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 6 months ago #36249 by Rico_228
=HOG= Mixed Maps adminstration abuse was created by Rico_228
got banned by user named shabz for reason: international tk, and he was kicking me before it at on another map he kicked me for saying 2 words not even n word or swearing just joke, then kicked second time, then i reported him because he was also swearing and spamming in chat (spam not flooding), and admins didnt do anything, instead shabz (who im talking about) warned me and kicked from squad, then, when there was enemies in town, enemy killed me from building, and then i entered this building to check for them and accidentally shoot shabz(admin) who was sitting in roof, and got INSTANTLY(maybe he was ready to ban) got banned permanent, he was kicking also others who said about him something, and i think he abuses admin powers and takes himself as unpunished admin (sorry for bad english) also i have no mic to use voice, so i joke(sometimes) in only in chat with others joke
More
1 year 6 months ago #36269 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic =HOG= Mixed Maps adminstration abuse
if you are banned make an appeal with your hash
  • Rico_228
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 6 months ago #36291 by Rico_228
Replied by Rico_228 on topic =HOG= Mixed Maps adminstration abuse
no i dont need unban just take away his admin rights to prevent future bans
The following user(s) said Thank You: witek3193
  • Rico_228
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 6 months ago #36292 by Rico_228
Replied by Rico_228 on topic =HOG= Mixed Maps adminstration abuse
mayeb hes new admin and dotn know how to use it, hes banning permanent anyone he doesnt like, and kick for chat text he doesnt like
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds