The forum is in read only mode.

Hello why did i get tempbanned

• migg
  • migg's Avatar Topic Author
  • 8=D
More
1 year 3 months ago #37208 by migg
Hello why did i get tempbanned was created by migg
Hi this is migg im just wondering why did i get tempbanned for unintentional tk, map was khami i just joined in spawn in a superfob on al khidir there was a squad opening fire on a distance on a smoke i open my map i see squad 3 i thought they were fighting americans i was on ar kit i saw a guy running into the hill i open fire at him thinking that sq3 is about to die cuz i do see him putting his hands up thinking the match was gonna be over and just wanted to save the little guy and when i tked a guy i think his name is filibuster i said sorry immediately and thent he squad that was infront of me shooting at them started shouting "cease fire!,cease fire!" so i immediately said sorry the first guy got only kicked but i got tempbanned can somebody explain me the reason did i do anything wrong? like many accidental tks,cuz i just went from a break from playing pr, im just curious tho but i can wait the temp ban but hoping there would be like some sort of explanation because the guy that was kicked before me getting temp banned didnt even say sorry in teamchat or in a radio

best regards migg~~~
More
1 year 3 months ago #37209 by =HOG= 2IC
Replied by =HOG= 2IC on topic Hello why did i get tempbanned
Hello, migg.

I looked into what happened.
My conclusion is that the TB was unwarranted, based on the details in your explanation, state of the battle at the moment the TK happened, and the distance of the TK.

While the TB period is almost over, you'll be unbanned right now.

Please accept my apologies.
  • migg
  • migg's Avatar Topic Author
  • 8=D
More
1 year 3 months ago #37212 by migg
Replied by migg on topic Hello why did i get tempbanned
much love <3
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds