Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Another incompetent *BAN - More Admin Abuse.

• Covalent
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #4932 by Covalent
*Edited

So I find out that it's actually a ban FOR TEAM KILLING. When I HAVEN'T TEAM KILLED ANYONE. Instead it's for fucking keeping an open squad, and trying to say that I don't want idiots in the squad mucking about.

What a joke. This is on the level of Free Candy Van admin power abuse it seems.

---

Squad bug, I kept my squad open. I let one idiot that drove straight into a Beast BTR-30 whatever it's called, so I kicked the driver and I closed it at 6 people, which filled 3 of the APCs.. Content with the people I had in my squad afterward. There were MANY other squads open, and only TWO people that weren't unassigned.

Then I tell people that I get to dictate who gets assests because I am the SQL in team chat, then apparently I'm the asshole?

Then I get kicked? Are you just fucking power hungry or looking to kick me for actually trying to keep a decent stable fucking armor squad together? I'm sorry, but that is just absolutely fucking idiotic.

It seems like one day after another I'm getting kicked for baffling stupid reasons, that aren't even against any rules.

The competent admins like Jevski, Bacon_Cody that I see often are pretty good, and I don't usually have problems with them at all. Seems like it's Haley that has it out for me.
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by Covalent.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 week ago #4933 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Another incompetent *BAN - More Admin Abuse.
?? I didnt kick or ban u....Bacon Cody did. It wasnt for the squad thing it was for calling him a cunt...
  • Covalent
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #4934 by Covalent
Replied by Covalent on topic Another incompetent *BAN - More Admin Abuse.
I didn't call anyone a cunt, and if you really get that buttsmashed over a word like that. That's Erdogan levels of insecurity and power abuse.

I'm just frustrated. I've had swell times playing, and recently, it's really gone to shit for some horrible, twisted, idiotic reasons.

I am sorry for exploding, but this is happening all too often after my first ban.

---

I remember saying; "Fuck you cunts" to the people calling me retarded and an asshole in chat. I didn't directly say; "Fuck you Cody you cunt."

I'd like for Cody to explain himself as to how he can ban that quickly. That was not ban worthy. That is clear display of admin abuse.
More
8 years 1 week ago #4935 by Jevski
First of all, the teamkill msg is default it cant be changed you should know by now its old news.

Secondly, I didnt catch it all since I was just joining, but it looked like you called the admin a cunt. If this is what did happen what did yo expect? a hug?
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 week ago #4936 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Another incompetent *BAN - More Admin Abuse.
Seems u see abuse everywhere...this may not be the place for u. You seem too wound up for this game and our admin style. The name calling and knee jerk reactions you make...We just asked u for help due to the squad bug and it ends with you calling us cunts....might to be a good time to take a break.
  • Covalent
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #4937 by Covalent
Replied by Covalent on topic Another incompetent *BAN - More Admin Abuse.
I wasn't calling anyone a cunt, fuck me.

I was saying; "Fuck you cunts" to the people calling me retarded, even AFTER opening my squad. It wasn't directed at an admin.

I don't see how the correlation is there. I opened my squad, and got irritated from the idiots slandering me for not wanting to deal with any more idiots than I already had - and kicked.

---

I am sorry Haley for exploding on you, but after what happened with the one person I had come in, and drive me straight into a Beast after warning after warning, I imagine you'd be a bit livid.

Seems u see abuse everywhere...this may not be the place for u. You seem too wound up for this game and our admin style. The name calling and knee jerk reactions you make...We just asked u for help due to the squad bug and it ends with you calling us cunts....might to be a good time to take a break.

Except I wasn't calling you cunts. I'm fine with the game if I don't have to deal with idiots that ignore what I say, as the SQL. I should be allowed to dictate who gets asset use.

It's a bloody word, it's not like I said; "Fuck you niggers" or anything dramatic like that. I don't see how you can ban for seeing the word cunt. That's baffling.

---

I will be taking a break. I'm done with PR for at least a week. The toxicity that is allowed to go on, and the good players that get punished. Seems almost ironic.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds