Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Clearing something up/a few questions

• Yakk
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #4961 by Yakk
Hello,

Firstly my original account was blocked? Not sure why..? "YAK" Had to remake.

Also your site sends passwords in plaintext to your email... I mean cmon.. That's a pretty big security issue. But hey, you're not geocities anymore!

Was kicked off your server tonight in a rather frustrating manner,

The map was albasrah, just to preface this, I was playing as the insurgents with a few other australian/nz buddies and we take insurgency pretty seriously.

The enemy team (brits) had just c4'd a cache on the lower part of the map (south of main in the row of houses)

The enemy team placed C4, it exploded. I threw a nade just after the C4 had exploded - in hope that anyone around the cache that was lingering would be killed. As i was the last person to damage (you can't even kill a cache with grenades) the cache it credited me with the kill and i was subsequently killed with a huge respawn timer.

Although i explained this to the officers on our team over mumble, (you can't type to your team when you're dead). I was kicked by some admin, not sure who.. I imagine i was reported, but geez at least ask maybe the 10 friendlies you had on your own team next to the cache who had just killed it, or just wait for me to respawn to explain myself.

I suppose i should be lucky he didnt jump the gun and ban me straight away. Anyhow, i was pretty salty, i rejoined and no apology or woopsies sorry yak.. Reputation is pretty important in this game, and getting falsely kicked for griefing doesn't look good.

anyhow, just had to get this off my chest
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds