Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

=HOG= EagleOneFoxTwenty 6/13/16 3-4PM PST

• granderslice
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #6090 by granderslice
=HOG= EagleOneFoxTwenty 6/13/16 3-4PM PST was created by granderslice
I jumped on HOG today to play with Dutch and BJC only to be on Basrah with INS main being camped. Sent multiple reports, however, since EagleOne was on Brits, he didn't care and ignored the reports. Then the main TKing started, and again I reported with no response. Then Muttrah ran next, and again - shooting, TKing, and trans helis crashing and being flipped on carrier - and again no response to reports. SO . . . if EagleOne wants to be an admin, he should do his job. If not (and I completely understand) he should NOT be an admin. Whatever works for him. But something needed to be done. Too many new players trolling and TKing for him not to do anything. That is all.
  • =HOG= EagleOneFoxTwenty
More
7 years 11 months ago #6091 by =HOG= EagleOneFoxTwenty
Replied by =HOG= EagleOneFoxTwenty on topic =HOG= EagleOneFoxTwenty 6/13/16 3-4PM PST
I have 2 children that play legos or watch tv in my office with me while i play PR. I have to make breakfast, luch dinner, exc. i am afk quite a bit as most will tell you. i'm sorry if i didn't see your report. Log into our team speak next time. i usually have my headset on or am near by.

America is all about speed. Hot, Nasty, badass speed.
Eleanor Roosevelt 1936
More
7 years 11 months ago #6093 by =HOG= xambone
Replied by =HOG= xambone on topic =HOG= EagleOneFoxTwenty 6/13/16 3-4PM PST
Been there, gave up the gaming and its been worth it! but watch out for the Lego's lol expensive bill from the foot doctor
More
7 years 11 months ago #6094 by PancakeHero
Replied by PancakeHero on topic =HOG= EagleOneFoxTwenty 6/13/16 3-4PM PST
Slightly relevant
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds