Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Fallujah West 7:00 PM PST 8/29/16 SHADY SHIT

• granderslice
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #7325 by granderslice
Fallujah West 7:00 PM PST 8/29/16 SHADY SHIT was created by granderslice
So Sabwarfare grabbed the APC and drove directly to the cache within 30 secs of game start. I can't read game logs, but there is no way in hell US could have known about it so quickly - unless teamswitchers gave intel. I am not blaming or assuming anything - but that was some seriously shady shit. He had 24 kills in under 1 min. I can only hope that he (being an admin) and/or others will check the game logs and check for teamswitchers going from INS to US side to validate this discrepancy.
I know Sab has played the game a long, long, long time. But the way he rushed that cache, the way the US was all over that cache was shady as shit.
That is all.
More
7 years 8 months ago #7330 by Sabwarfare
Replied by Sabwarfare on topic Fallujah West 7:00 PM PST 8/29/16 SHADY SHIT
it is common for APC to drive up to A6 compound and sometimes further north. this time we went just barely further north and saw a load of enemies in the field, we went further north to get a better angle and to keep moving. we happened upon the cache which was in plain site of the west edge of the map. its just luck and bad cache spawn.
  • granderslice
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #7333 by granderslice
Replied by granderslice on topic Fallujah West 7:00 PM PST 8/29/16 SHADY SHIT
Yes. I knew you would say that. It is also common for the APC to move east behind the asylum. It is also common for players to switch from INS to US on that map. I saw the team player totals jump around before the round began. You could understand why I felt like there was something fishy going on?
That is all.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds