Seeding the server

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 10 months ago #11296 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Seeding the server was created by =HOG=Haley11thACR
I have been seeing players, especially newer ones, going to other servers while ours is being seeded...This is not good. Seed the server we admin, pay for and support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fenneclat, Pep
More
6 years 10 months ago #11310 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic Seeding the server
After moving to Melbourne, Aus I've found the server has been less available than previously. It's most likely totally unconnected but strange none the less. More than happy to help seed whenever its up. Had to go to PRTA last night and it was horrible.. (lag)
More
6 years 10 months ago #11336 by Pep
Replied by Pep on topic Seeding the server
As an usual seeder, let me put that from a different angle:

I end up seeding the server quite often, just because at my available time for PR (21 to 24 GMT) sometimes the server is empty or with less than 10 players. Most of the times when the server gets full is probably too late for me to stay and enjoy.

Nevertheless I rather stay and seed it than to move to another server, why?

- Because even if, besides english, I understand 4 other languages on most of the other servers I end up with squads that only speak one of the other languages I don't understand. Fun for the first 10 minutes where I learn all cursing words of that language, not so fun after that.
-I've raised my 4 kids are not kids anymore, I spend the day with young adults and I do lack sometimes the patience in my free time to put up with immature behaviours, that you end up to get more often on other servers.
- Because seeding can be fun. You probably have the margin to learn that secret spot of a map, I admit I even do trans while seeding Mutrah and is probably easier to know better other seeding players (Yes PR ends up to be a social game too).

I can tell you that if you manage to get over 20 players on the server 90% of the time in 1 hour the server is full...YOUR SERVER!

NOW, go and do your duty soldier!!!!

SEED!
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Ruiz321, Safety_Off, =HOG=Rageblade
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds