Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

[KOF] Reapers Revenge -Report

• JesusChrust
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1701 by JesusChrust
[KOF] Reapers Revenge -Report was created by JesusChrust
[KOF] Reapers Revenge intentionally teamkilled me for a HAT kit at about 6:30 PST on Bijar Canyons. Carlos and Reapers were telling me to drop my HAT kit for a minute with no explanation why. Reaper tells me to drop it because he could get a second one. I was all about helping our team out but if you have to do some weird stuff to get two HAT kits then I'm suspicious. So I told him that I wouldn't drop the kit and then he promised to kill me if I didn't. He eventually teamkilled me a sniper and said something along the lines of "oh I thought you were an enemy."
Yes, I did do a couple revenge kills on Reaper which now I look back I was infuriated that he would do such a thing without an admin on and over a HAT kit but his clan also revenge teamkilled.

I know it's a small incident but it really gets on my nerves how some people can get away with this.
More
8 years 4 months ago #1703 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic [KOF] Reapers Revenge -Report
Well both are in the wrong at this moment, but you team killing him out of revenge is for really in the wrong. But you can get 2 HAT kits after a certain amount of time, but it requires the other HAT kit to be on the ground so you should have dropped it. But you probably didn't know this at the time. But yeah, if someone asks you to drop a special kit and you can, i would suggest doing it especially if you had it for awhile. This helps the team out tremendously and it is one of the known things in PR. But to me after playing with you tonight, I think you are a troll type of player. That is just first impression. And if I remember correctly you got some reports on you for doing stupid stuff again during silent eagle just a few rounds later. But it will be in the logs and i am sure we can get down to what really went down.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds