The forum is in read only mode.

Jevski Bann me!

• Marcel
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1765 by Marcel
Jevski Bann me! was created by Marcel
Hello HOG Clan,

yesterday I played on their server. It ran the Map Fallujah West. I drive the Bomb Truck in D 13 KP 5 and got him because explodes. There was also an APC and took a shot at the Casch. Jevski then banned me from the server because he said I would have exploded it in the USA Main. Jevski you Idot go look at the Battel recorder! And then you'll see that I have not exploded him in the USA Main. Please enbannt me again because I was banned unfairly.

Mfg BCG Prome
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1769 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Jevski Bann me!
your in game name? give it exactly please.
  • Marcel
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1770 by Marcel
Replied by Marcel on topic Jevski Bann me!
my i game name is: Prome

Thx Super _6_5_
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1771 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Jevski Bann me!
i assume this is it, its not exactly like what you said but..

[2015-12-28 16:41:24] 8a41061184bb4f36f17e34e362e35769 [BCG] Prome93 baserape with garry banned by =HOG= Jevski (perm)
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1772 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Jevski Bann me!
I acted because Prism recorded kills, and I got a report of baserape with garry. Later I saw the wreck of garry and it was not where you claim. The wreck was in C12 keypad 6 just at the southside of that building. On Fallujah each grid is 75 meters, so you blew up garry around 40 meters from main exit, close enough for the garry to damage assets inside the main. And I didnt have ANY conversation with you. I acted on a report, and that report was not wrong.

Our rules are quite clear.

Do not attack enemy bases unless there is an attack flag on it. Bases that have no flag on them are considered out of limits. People that are trying to bend the rules or like testing the limits will be removed. The rules are clear enough, stay away from main bases.

Just because you where not inside the hesco's does not mean its not considered baserape. As the rules clearly say "People that are trying to bend the rules or like testing the limits will be removed. The rules are clear enough, stay away from main bases".

But hey thanks for calling me an idiot for acting well within the rules that has been set up.

tournament.realitymod.com/mapviewer/?map=fallujah_west
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Jevski.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1789 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Jevski Bann me!
Jev he called u an Idot, u idiot cant u read?
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds