Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

MUTTRAH SPECIFIC RULES

• Dyson
  • Dyson's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1909 by Dyson
MUTTRAH SPECIFIC RULES was created by Dyson
In the rules section I found rules for Muttrah, which make clear that USMC is not allowed in to fort, but it seems to be allowed to build "super" fob there if you are MEC.
If this is the case, then it makes that fob and emplacements (like AA and TOW) there almost untouchable for usmc.

"IF mortars are built in fortress USMC is allowed to eliminate the threat if fired upon by means of CAS Huey, COBRA or mortars under no circumstances is any USMC infantry allowed to enter or be near fortress until AAS marker indicates to do so."

"Do not shoot into fort except to return fire."

On the other hand USMC is not allowed to build mortars in the docks repair station, since MEC i not allowed to attack it.

"Do not build mortars in the docks repair station."

"Do not attack the docks repair station area unless docks is in the hands of the MEC."

Can someone explain why:
1) MEC is allowed to build mortars in fortress and USMC is not allowed to do the same in the docks repair station.
2) It seems to be allowed to build other emplacements (AA, TOW, HMG) in those areas.

I thank you in advance.
More
8 years 3 months ago #1911 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic MUTTRAH SPECIFIC RULES
Fortress does not have a repair facility.
More
8 years 3 months ago #1919 by MarePop
Replied by MarePop on topic MUTTRAH SPECIFIC RULES

In the rules section I found rules for Muttrah, which make clear that USMC is not allowed in to fort, but it seems to be allowed to build "super" fob there if you are MEC.
If this is the case, then it makes that fob and emplacements (like AA and TOW) there almost untouchable for usmc.

"IF mortars are built in fortress USMC is allowed to eliminate the threat if fired upon by means of CAS Huey, COBRA or mortars"

Its not "untouchable" at all.Like you said you can use CAS huey,Cobra,mortars or AAVP7 to pound the living shit out of Fort,you can even call area attack on it.You are allowed to throw anything at it till the threat is gone.Thats why you dont see more experienced players building in it,cuz it may seem good position at first,but its a death trap.

As for US repair,you cant build anything there,because under the excuse of returning fire MEC can destroy repairing armor,and that is supposed to be safe haven for it
  • Dyson
  • Dyson's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1923 by Dyson
Replied by Dyson on topic MUTTRAH SPECIFIC RULES

As for US repair,you cant build anything there,because under the excuse of returning fire MEC can destroy repairing armor,and that is supposed to be safe haven for it

Rules state:

"Do not build mortars in the docks repair station."

So is it still allowed to build other stuff there, or is it not like you stated Mare?
More
8 years 3 months ago #1924 by MarePop
Replied by MarePop on topic MUTTRAH SPECIFIC RULES
You can build Fob in it
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds