Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Player Complaint - Utd| Little-Midget

• thefysician
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #2001 by thefysician
Player Complaint - Utd| Little-Midget was created by thefysician
On a recent game of Silent Eagle in the main deployment server, I joined the Russian APC squad. As soon as the match started, everyone in the squad was inexplicably kicked, and the server was locked with one person in it. Upon request the squad unlocked and filled, with Utd| Little-Midget as the squad lead. I rejoined the squad and was kicked, and told my chat was muted, which I corrected and rejoined. Then I was kicked again and complained about the Utd squad in team chat. I rejoined the APC squad, and harassed verbally by Utd| Little-Midget, then kicked promptly afterward.

This is both a complaint about the random kicking in the APC squad by him, as well as the verbal harassment. I've had problems with the quality of the Utd clan's conduct in the past. I try to hold all members of the server to a high degree of sportsmanlike behavior, it keeps the game fun and friendly, while still being competitive. This is just drawing attention to the clan in general. If they can't be sportsmanlike to the level of other players, and resort to name calling and random kicking, then I think the admins here should seriously consider how the clan represents =HOG= in general.
More
8 years 3 months ago #2005 by =HOG= Toxic
Replied by =HOG= Toxic on topic Player Complaint - Utd| Little-Midget
One issue is that, when you're in a clan and a squad leader you can kick whoever you want out of the squad. Especially to make room for other clan mates. Now to the verbal harassment that sucks but if he's trying to lead a APC squad in a very asset dependent map. Now look at it in his shoes, he has someone he's already kicked twice and you're just not getting the hint so he must of gotten upset.

Sorry this happened to you, but the best piece of advice is brush it off and go join another squad.

~Tox
  • thefysician
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #2006 by thefysician
Replied by thefysician on topic Player Complaint - Utd| Little-Midget
First, let me thank you for responding in a fairly quick manner. I understand =HOG= is a big server and replying to complaints is probably not your favorite thing to do!

That aside, I truly have no problem brushing it off and joining another squad. More often than not I have great sessions on the server, and remember those the best. However, if we imagine I'm a brand new player, and my first interaction is with members of the Utd clan and it's a negative one, how does that affect the image of =HOG=? Please understand that I wouldn't be reaching out to the forums in a formal complaint unless I thought it was a serious issue. Myself, and other players who frequent =HOG=, have had several problems in the past with the conduct of this clan in particular, and I'm trusting the admins to take note of this.

If you never receive another complaint about a member of the Utd clan, please disregard me. Thanks again for your response.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= c0dyb
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds