• Zortaw's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #19836 by Zortaw
Kicked for no reason? was created by Zortaw
Map: Kashan Desert
Date: 7th of September 2018, around 20:15 GMT+1
Player name: HARAM HoejabiHunter
Hash: ee7ff4c04966eae30329b734998435fc

I was squadleading a trans squad (called comfy trans) and my squad member noticed another player in a tank squad flying the third helicopter. I reported this to the admins a couple of times on which an admin (can't remember the name) asked in global chat if he was still flying the helicopter upon which I said yes. The player in question said there was no trans squad, but that was an outright lie as I made the trans squad prior to the match starting. I replied that there was and then the player in question replied with ''you just made one'' or something in that term. Next thing I was kicked for the server with no explanation.

I would like to know the explanation of why I was kicked, and by whom.
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Zortaw.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #19837 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Kicked for no reason?
[2018-09-07 13:57] !REPORT performed by 'HARAM HoejabiHunter': vio peanutbutter shooting at friendlies intentionally
[2018-09-07 13:57] !WARN performed by '<1> Graysun' on 'noob vio_PEAnUtBUTTer.': stop
[2018-09-07 13:57] !REPORT performed by '[MF] [NINE]': kasper tk
[2018-09-07 13:57] !WARN performed by '<1> Graysun' on ' KaSpErDe': stop
[2018-09-07 13:58] !REPORT performed by 'HARAM HoejabiHunter': peanutbutter tking me on purpose
[2018-09-07 14:17] !WARN performed by '<1> Graysun' on ' Alcoholic_Liver': this is a historically black server
[2018-09-07 14:18] !REPORT performed by 'HARAM HoejabiHunter': squad 1 leader stealing chopper
[2018-09-07 14:18] !REPORT performed by ' gojirra': squad 1 stealing helicopter
[2018-09-07 14:18] !REPORT performed by 'HARAM HoejabiHunter': guild navigator stealing mic
[2018-09-07 14:19] !REPORT performed by 'HARAM HoejabiHunter': guild navigator stealing chopper
[2018-09-07 14:20] !KICK performed by '<1> Graysun' on 'HARAM HoejabiHunter': stop false reporting
[2018-09-07 14:26] !REPORT performed by ' Alcoholic_Liver': Haram False kick
[2018-09-07 14:27] !WARN performed by '<1> Graysun' on ' Alcoholic_Liver': u wanna get banned for rascism
More
5 years 7 months ago #19838 by graysun
Replied by graysun on topic Kicked for no reason?
You were giving false reports last game, and when I asked the admin on your team he confirmed again that you were still trolling around with the reports the following game. He was going to tb you, i let you off easy with the kick.
  • Zortaw
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #19840 by Zortaw
Replied by Zortaw on topic Kicked for no reason?

You were giving false reports last game

Is that the report on peanutbutter? He was shooting in front of me to get me suppressed as ''a joke'' but I didn't appreciate it, he hit me as well. Furthermore he stood in my vision once I aimed down the sight and some other stuff. It might have been a joke of him but I reported him nevertheless. He then decided to teamkill me by throwing in a grenade into the bunker I was in. I reported him again and he was removed/dissapeared from the server. I don't see how this is false reporting.

and when I asked the admin on your team he confirmed again that you were still trolling around with the reports the following game. He was going to tb you, i let you off easy with the kick

Again, I don't see how it is a false report
1) The person in question was not in trans squad
2) The person in question was in a helicopter
Thus it is asset stealing, thus it is a justified report.
I'd also like to see that admin in this discussion to hear his side of the story.
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #19841 by graysun
Replied by graysun on topic Kicked for no reason?
It was said that he was flying the trans heli already before you made the squad, you are not banned sorry if you do not agree with the kick but I am done with the discussion. I told you why you were kicked, there is no need to keep this going.
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by graysun.
  • Zortaw
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #19842 by Zortaw
Replied by Zortaw on topic Kicked for no reason?
That's impossible as, I mentioned before, I made the squad prior to the match starting (ie start up before everyone spawns).

The thing that bothers me is not that this mistake happened, thats fine. I wanted to give a heads up and solve this thing for eventual future reference.

That said, an apology from your side and I'm done with it as well.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds