The forum is in read only mode.

Player report - duster.420

• Hunter
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #20063 by Hunter
Player report - duster.420 was created by Hunter
9/29/2018
Saaremaa he was flying havoc killed cobra in a12kp3 well in US main. Admins did nothing when reported. Then goes and false reports GC for ghosting yet there wasn't any GC player on the Russian team. Will add tracked once gets up.

Broken rules 4.1 and 4.2
4.1 Do not attack enemy bases unless there is a capable flag on it. Bases that have no flag on them are considered out of limits.
4.2 Do not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft that are over their own main =
i.imgur.com/Qr6F41i.png
i.imgur.com/1rB05i1.png
i.imgur.com/QWP903T.png
i.imgur.com/f2GbBgv.png - They were in our DOD so long they started to bleed then our apc killed them
also has done this
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Hunter.
  • Hunter
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #20082 by Hunter
Replied by Hunter on topic Player report - duster.420
Can I get a response?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #20083 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Player report - duster.420
we'll handle it, thanks for reporting.
  • Hunter
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #20089 by Hunter
Replied by Hunter on topic Player report - duster.420
Ok cool thanks
More
5 years 5 months ago #20096 by Duster
Replied by Duster on topic Player report - duster.420
Yeah hunter your lying through your teeth, when the first CAS spawned at 3:40 and went up you had a GC clan member in my squad tracking my alititude. I didn't know he was a member of the GC clan flying CAS on the other side until they Identified themselves later on after Cas died. So that wasn't a false reporting. You had members ghosting and have the balls to come here and report me for the kill close to the DOD, what kind of bullshit is that? GG on that shit bro. Ill find YesDaddy somehow and get the proof him and another player were also in my squad.
.I think you should Ban all the GC members now because this proves they ghost all the time and ruin games.... maybe that's why no one plays insurgency anymore with ghosters like these.
GC clan exposed themselves with this event and I hope admins take appropriate actions.
More
5 years 5 months ago #20097 by Duster
Replied by Duster on topic Player report - duster.420
As for the DOD incident this was our 2nd time up in cas and this happened after me and my gunner found out they were ghosting us the first time.

We were in pursuit of there cobra coming in at 900 while they were at 400 over the A 7 area. When they realized they were gonna die they 180ed back towards there main from A 7 or A 8. I still caught those bastards in A9 or A 10 and lead my rockets right into those ghosting bastards. They exploded in A 11 kp 7 and our chopper didn't reach dod Boundary until after they were dead so how could we have known?

That is the god honest truth and Im glad this happened because it exposes the GC clan and how they ghost to win.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds