Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Shame on you HOG admins-read

More
4 years 9 months ago #24654 by KOVA
Shame on you HOG admins-read was created by KOVA
I way playing Muttrah moments ago when someone from the HOG admins decide to kick me WITHOUT ANY REASON.
When i say without any i fcking mean it.
So if your ass wanna play on HOG dont call in other admins to kick somone "random" wait a god damned 5 minutes there will be 99/100 and you can join.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #24655 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Shame on you HOG admins-read
Kick order goes afk, unassigned, lowest score....when an admin wants in he gets in.

2019-07-05 18:26] !KICK performed by '=HOG= Yogi' on ' KOVA': Sorry, we are making room on the server for an admin

Looks like u were kicked for racism a couple or weeks back.

2019-06-22 17:17] !KICK performed by 'PRISM user armoff' on ' KOVA': RACISM is not tolerated on this server and can get you banned!

Racism is an automatic 2 week ban,,,,not sure how u only got kicked, But thank you for bringing attention to yourself with this post. I never would have caught it without your help, thank you. I will place a 2 week ban on you.
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
More
4 years 9 months ago #24657 by Suchar
Replied by Suchar on topic Shame on you HOG admins-read
By the way, you can turn on reserved slots on the server so you don't have to kick someone to make a room for admin or whoever else.

PR:BF2 v1.5.5.0 Changelog (2018/August/9)

GENERAL:
  • Fixed reserved slots not working.

More
4 years 9 months ago #24660 by KOVA
Replied by KOVA on topic Shame on you HOG admins-read
For racism? I just said brazilian guys learn ro speak english, where the f is racism in there?
More
4 years 9 months ago #24661 by KOVA
Im just telling the trutha and you are now angry about it and trying to find i reason why should i been banned even i was not racist or anything i was just telling some guys to learn english language, and what gives you right to ban me for nothing?
More
4 years 9 months ago #24662 by KOVA
Btw i was unasigned just for couple of seconds because we changed the squadlead
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds