Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Pr Down ?

More
8 years 2 months ago #3437 by Pep
Replied by Pep on topic Re:Pr Down ?

-.- why the do people feel the need to do this...

Is surely the work of a sad person, whose low social intelligence got him banned from most playable servers and finds this as a way to seek some kind of compensation for his sick mind. I honestly feel sorry for such person, and if he reads this my best advice is for him to get some professional therapist help. A person that takes time (and surely money) to do this is in a destructive path on his real life.
More
8 years 2 months ago #3440 by Pep
Anyway server is up and running doing normal login (no need for IP)!
Get your ass there!
More
8 years 1 month ago #3796 by SorryPilot
Replied by SorryPilot on topic Re:Pr Down ?

-.- why the do people feel the need to do this...

Is surely the work of a sad person, whose low social intelligence got him banned from most playable servers and finds this as a way to seek some kind of compensation for his sick mind. I honestly feel sorry for such person, and if he reads this my best advice is for him to get some professional therapist help. A person that takes time (and surely money) to do this is in a destructive path on his real life.

LOL if you are insinuating that i was in someway involved in any of this the only thing i can say is BAHHHAHAHAHAhh but no im not that smart lol. I would however like to apologize for being an asshole, ive been going threw alot in my life lately and the essential loss of this game hit me pretty hard when coupled with the reason it all happened! Frankly i found it a bit insulting that i was accused of being a poor leader, especially considering that what i do for a living is lead PEOPLE in hazardous environments!!

That being said, i have no real life combat experience like some of the VERY good squadleaders in PR, and with that in mind i will not issue direct orders that may directly effect other players game experience. I personally do not like when someone less experienced tells me what to do which is why i avoid joining the typical infantry squads in PR.

My squad role in this game is typically of the Force Recon/Tactical Logistics variety, and if you have ever played on a server with me theres a very good chance you have spawned on one of MY FOB'.

If the player in question is looking for a leader that will coddle, hold hands, and relay information from squadmemebers on the other side of the map to other squads which have no pertinent association with my current Operation all while afk digging a fob by myself then we a likley not a good fit. How ever if you want to stay close 'ish' dig when i tell you to dig and hide when i tell you to hide, then we might have some fun. As long as you dont fall off the mountain in Muttrah City!

I was aware that Free kit squads are frowned upon but it didnt register in my brain at the time. Looking back i can see that is what happened prolly ALot with my squads, ive decided to start playing pr again and i will work to rein that problem by locking down spec op squads and offering squadleader positions up for INF squads when needed while transition to command role.
More
8 years 1 month ago #3802 by Pep
SorryPilot, NO I was NOT insinuating it was YOU that did that. I was just pointing the only reason for SOMEONE to do that. A free to play game with such a small community is not exactly a target for DDOS attack for any other reason than that.
About your particular case, I don't have a clue what happen for you to get banned from the server, but you can always ask an appeal (you probably did?) but if that doesn't work there are out there other servers to play. As for the reason for the ban itself, and this is my general rule in any game, in this kind of games, unless if you only play with people you already know in advance (even if not personally), you need to keep in mind that you will end up playing and trying to teamwork with very different people, of all ages, cultural and social backgrounds. Things happen and people will say things they would never say in a real life situation. Imagine that you were a fireman and you had to control a fire with a group of random people that suddenly were there...shit would happen! The difference is this is just a game and no widows or orphans happen in case of in game actions. So what I do is to keep that mindset while playing an online game. People complain, people might even calI your mother names, but is just a game and you have the option to leave that squad, or play another server, play another game, do something else , because even if it is the game you like to play, is just a game.
And please remember that other people playing the game might also have some big trouble in their real life, and they also find in the game some "time out" of all those things, they find some peace in their mind in a virtual war, odd but is true. When online we also must understand that and not overreact to things and take things lightly.
Sorry for the long text. bottom line is: 1) I was not accusing you of anything 2) We can all have fun playing but for that we need to respect other people's fun too (again, not saying you didn't).
My sincere wishes that you find a way to sort or cope with your online and real life stuff. Remember that most people have at some point to do that.
Pep
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds