badmin report

• HOLLYWOOD
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 8 months ago #25014 by HOLLYWOOD
badmin report was created by HOLLYWOOD
My squad leader and rest of squad left the server, complaining about bad administration on their way out, then an admin kicked me out of the game for a locked squad while I was engaging the enemy. This demonstrates a lack of situational awareness and patience as well as bad judgment while exercising their power.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 8 months ago #25015 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic badmin report
admins do not sit and monitor every single situation in the server, they play the game too. You can simply unlock the squad when you lose your people and no problems.

thanks for the infor, have a good one.
  • HOLLYWOOD
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 8 months ago #25016 by HOLLYWOOD
Replied by HOLLYWOOD on topic badmin report
I didn't lock the squad and the appropriate action should have been to resign before kick. Peace out.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 8 months ago #25017 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
says who? you know the rules, follow them or you can be kicked banned or temp banned at anytime. No where in our admin directives does it give a specific set of escalation punishment.

So, follow the rules, if all the people dont like you and leave your squad, you have to unlock, if you had, we wouldnt have to be here telling you not to be in a locked squad in violation of the rules.
  • HOLLYWOOD
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #25019 by HOLLYWOOD
Replied by HOLLYWOOD on topic badmin report
You don't understand. My squad leader and his clan left the server. I didn't know I was the squad leader and the squad was locked. Do you understand now? Was I even warned?
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by HOLLYWOOD.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #25020 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
pay more attention then, you demand the admins pay so close attention that they follow your guidelines yet you aren't expected to pay attention that the entire squad left you and you couldn't notice that you were alone and now the sl? geez man, it is really simple,pay attention and follow the rules.

in the end, you were a one man locked squad, follow the rules hollywood, thats how it works on a well rounded earth.

oh, one more thing, seeing how you are new to the server and all, Welcome! But we have an expectation that when you come to play here, you are to know the rules already, we post them for you to read, and the very first thing in it is:

:If you do not understand a rule or have a question, please ask an admin before taking an action that might break the rule. We expect everyone who plays on HOG servers to understand the rules and because of this, we do NOT issue warnings when rules are broken. "
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R1ghty
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds