Badmin Double Standard

• HOLLYWOOD
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 7 months ago #25217 by HOLLYWOOD
Badmin Double Standard was created by HOLLYWOOD
I have been kicked and temp-banned for attacking enemy main bases in the past. Others have suffered similar fates for similar actions. Today, my squad leader was kicked for killing an enemy jet near their main base but yesterday when and admin killed me over my main base nothing happened. The double standard needs to change.

today: br.hogclangaming.com/pr1/tracker_2019_08...yah_gpm_cq_32.PRdemo

yesterday: br.hogclangaming.com/pr1/tracker_2019_08...yah_gpm_cq_32.PRdemo
Attachments:
More
4 years 7 months ago #25219 by Kevin
Replied by Kevin on topic Badmin Double Standard
Hi HOLLYWOOD,

I'm going to discuss my DOD kill in question first. I realized my mistake right after I killed the A10, and I even put it in admin report logs (using !r) so it could be traceable. I then proceeded to apologize if I did kill the the A10 in DOD and I wasn't sure. I know that I was chasing it since outside of DOD but with the A10 running away I thought I had a lot more time before it could get into DOD. I know, I was wrong, I shouldn't have done it. It was a genuine accident and I had no idea until I fired. I came into your CAS squad yesterday and I also apologized to you there, but you didn't seem to accept my apology and wanted me banned. If it wasn't clear, IT WAS A GENUINE ACCIDENT AND I APOLOGIZE.

As for Black_Wolf's kick, he's not in the wrong here. There were MULTIPLE reports about Black_Wolf killing in DOD and Bonecrusher kicked him, I believe he assumed it was true due to the high volume of reports (we'll see what Bonecrusher will have to say). Black_Wolf shouldn't have been kicked, and I told Bonecrusher (plus another admin online at the time) that he should've checked the report. Bonecrusher was on the US team so there's no way he would've known where Duster in the frogfoot died. We talked about it afterward and we were going to just check the tracker.

As for what you said YESTERDAY while I was in your squad, I understand your frustration in the double standard, and admin abuse is dishonorable and disgusting to the community. I try to hold myself to the same standard as others, but I wouldn't have kicked someone in a MiG-29 for accidentally chasing an A10 into DOD and killing it in DOD if he realized it was an accident. If he were searching for kills in DOD, no doubt he would be kicked, tempbanned, and perhaps even permabanned.

I hope you accept my apology and find this response informative.
The following user(s) said Thank You: witek3193
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #25222 by sprint113
Replied by sprint113 on topic Badmin Double Standard
For someone who likes to camp on the edge of DOD with HAT, mines, Duster does seem to be quick to call out shooting near DOD as shooting into DOD. A couple nights ago on Falklands, he was shot down as trans.

tracker_2019_08_02_22_32_27_the_falklands_gpm_cq_16

The image shows when the missile hit him. The map PRTracker has doesn't show a DOD, but the flag south of him is a cappable flag. Admins were quick to temp ban the AA (eriecanolie).
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by sprint113. Reason: Adding better screencap
More
4 years 7 months ago #25230 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Badmin Double Standard

As for what you said YESTERDAY while I was in your squad, I understand your frustration in the double standard, and admin abuse is dishonorable and disgusting to the community. I try to hold myself to the same standard as others, but I wouldn't have kicked someone in a MiG-29 for accidentally chasing an A10 into DOD and killing it in DOD if he realized it was an accident. If he were searching for kills in DOD, no doubt he would be kicked, tempbanned, and perhaps even permabanned.

I hope you accept my apology and find this response informative.

I would, and have, banned people for "accidentally chasing an A10 into DOD and killing it in DOD if he realized it was an accident"

This rule is quite black and white. If the craft gets hit inside DOD, someone gets banned. Flying in DOD will get you warned and then banned.

Admins DO make mistakes, but if you realized that, at least resign or take some action to show you are not above the rules.

That's my opinion.
More
4 years 7 months ago #25243 by Duster
Replied by Duster on topic Badmin Double Standard
Hollywood the Rosa Parks of PR

GG
  • HOLLYWOOD
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 7 months ago #25378 by HOLLYWOOD
Replied by HOLLYWOOD on topic Badmin Double Standard
Where are all the big dogs now?...Seeing as I'm the new sheriff in town Kevin, please follow deputy R1ghty's advice or else we're going to have to bring you in again.
Time to create page: 0.794 seconds