Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Report Admin Ruiz

More
4 years 8 months ago #25459 by Cunt
Report Admin Ruiz was created by Cunt
on fallujah ruiz had a 3 man "hog" squad, i joined as i was being kicked from every other squad for unknown reasons and he too kicked me I joined again to ask why and he said if i join again he'll ban me
the next game on grozny i do exactly what he did made a 2 man squad and kicked anybody that joined and he instantly kicked me for being an ass hat
I rejoin and go on playing normally where i come across him and he int tks me and some other guy then bans me with zero reasoning
what the fuck is up with this guy?
More
4 years 8 months ago #25462 by xXsoapXx98
Replied by xXsoapXx98 on topic Report Admin Ruiz
Well squadleaders can do whatever they want with the people who joins their squads I have seen this in all the PR servers they can kick u with or without reason I personally have been kick from squads without reason and stuff so as I said you'll see this alot in the server sometimes are clan only squads or just a simple SL who is wating for friends to join etcetera etcetera I hope this answer your concerns play safe

Cheers
Soap
More
4 years 8 months ago #25464 by Cunt
Replied by Cunt on topic Report Admin Ruiz
so why am I kicked from the server for doing the exact same thing?
More
4 years 8 months ago #25465 by HarryTheGuv'nor
Replied by HarryTheGuv'nor on topic Report Admin Ruiz
- 2.7 Squad leaders are in charge and have full control of their squad, if they do not want you in their squad they can remove you for any reason. Don’t be a pest, if kicked from squad, go find another one.

Don't take offense, everyone has their preference/friends of people they wanna play with. Creating a two man squad and kicking people out of spite is being an asshat as far as I'm aware. Was you locking your squad also? Regardless, I hope your issue is resolved appropriately.
More
4 years 8 months ago #25470 by Cunt
Replied by Cunt on topic Report Admin Ruiz
I had my friend in the squad, it wasn't locked. Ruiz kicked anybody that joined his squad that he didn't know. I did the same but was punished for it. How is that being an ass hat
More
4 years 8 months ago #25471 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Report Admin Ruiz
There is nothing wrong here. He has a reason and you repeatedly joined his squad against his wishes; your reason of doing the same thing it is out of spite and mocking. With a name like "Cunt", you're being an asshole. Either follow our rules and listen to admin, or feel free to play on another server whose rules you like more.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds