Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Anyone else having issues joining the server????

More
4 years 2 months ago #26540 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic Anyone else having issues joining the server????
Hi All,

I had the same issue last night - tried to join HOG to help seed with Merchant as the only other player on server.
Once selecting the server and double clicking as per normal it'd just freeze and not load up. after a few attempts and force restarts I gave up.

Wondering if anyone else as had this issues recently?
(within the past few weeks)
More
4 years 2 months ago #26542 by =HOG= Dogfart
Replied by =HOG= Dogfart on topic Anyone else having issues joining the server????
yup...same thing here.
Restarted the game (a couple times?) and it works fine now. Well, actually, I haven't logged in yet so we'll see.
  • TheMerchantOfMenace
More
4 years 6 days ago #26788 by TheMerchantOfMenace
Replied by TheMerchantOfMenace on topic Anyone else having issues joining the server????
Same problem as Safety_Off, freezes as soon as I try to deploy on HOG, then have to End Task PR, else it remains frozen.

No problem joining other servers though.

Thanks.
  • TheMerchantOfMenace
More
4 years 6 days ago - 4 years 6 days ago #26789 by TheMerchantOfMenace
Replied by TheMerchantOfMenace on topic Anyone else having issues joining the server????

yup...same thing here.
Restarted the game (a couple times?) and it works fine now. Well, actually, I haven't logged in yet so we'll see.

D'you find a solution Dog?
Last edit: 4 years 6 days ago by TheMerchantOfMenace.
More
4 years 6 days ago #26790 by =HOG= Dogfart
Replied by =HOG= Dogfart on topic Anyone else having issues joining the server????
just tried to join server...it locked up. Had to task manager out it. Haley was on earlier (half hour ago?) seeding. Was going to help him out but no dice.
  • TheMerchantOfMenace
More
4 years 6 days ago #26791 by TheMerchantOfMenace

just tried to join server...it locked up. Had to task manager out it. Haley was on earlier (half hour ago?) seeding. Was going to help him out but no dice.

Yeah, was trying all day. We're likely not the only ones you and I.

I'll let you know if I figure out something, but suspect that it's on the server side.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= Dogfart
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds