Thats how you do it...not

• BaconCody
  • BaconCody's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 3 months ago #3038 by BaconCody
Thats how you do it...not was created by BaconCody
Funny moment on Muttrah City ... thanks Wino :-)

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
Attachments:
  • TheMerchantOfMenace
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #3181 by TheMerchantOfMenace
Replied by TheMerchantOfMenace on topic Thats how you do it...not
Well at least you got screenshots.

Someone was talking or poking me on TS, and since we were boating from the carrier to the city, at the start of the map (a usually uneventful ride, when Happy Wino is not driving), I figured I could quickly Alt-Tab out of PR to attend to TS.

I was not gone for any more than 20-30 seconds, but when I Alt-Tabbed back in I was under water and looking at the submerged underside of the pier.

Immediately got out of the boat and madly swam away from it, expecting it to blow up, but it didn't, so I hit my ShadowPlay combo-key to record the last few minutes of this adventure only to see a red bar across the upper-right recording indicator.

G*dd*mned! Didn't think I'd recorded so much since I'd last emptied the ShadowPlay recordings, but guess I had, and now there was no hard-drive space left to record.

Since I'd Alt-Tabbed out, I don't think I would have got the recording of the actual flipping-over of the boat (how the heck did he manage that in the first place? Never seen that before.), but thought I could at least get the aftermath, but with ShadowPlay messed up 'cause of the lack of HD space, I wasn't going to get even that.

Had we a recording of the whole event, would have made a nice YT video.

Lesson learned... I keep a close eye on the HD space now, and much more regularly move out the recordings to my external drive.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by TheMerchantOfMenace. Reason: missed a question mark
More
7 years 8 months ago #7332 by Sergeant_Reich
Replied by Sergeant_Reich on topic Thats how you do it...not
Wow. That's nuts. Better luck next time. ;)
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds