Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Player documentary request for participation

• Carl Weathers
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #26543 by Carl Weathers
Player documentary request for participation was created by Carl Weathers
I'm Ron Johnson aka Carl Weathers. I write books and make videos. I'm interested in making a video profiling different personalities within the Project Reality community. I have a few players in mind that I'd like to include, however this entire thing relies on participation and ability to appear on camera talking about yourself and not everyone is able or willing to do it.

The format is open and you can remain anonymous as a person. All I care about for the final product is that your personality comes out and viewers learn more about you. If you got shit you want to advertise feel free to do so.

There's no catch to this, I'm not trying to make money off of you and I'm not stalking you. This is simply a video I'd like to put on my YouTube channel for everybody to enjoy. My YouTube channel doesn't make money and I couldn't fucking care less about making money off of it.

If you're interested just reply to this thread. Feel free to ask any questions you want. I'm looking for 5 people and please understand that not everyone will be a fit for this.

Watch "Get Stoned with Ron" on Youtube.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Carl Weathers.
More
4 years 2 months ago #26544 by xXsoapXx98
Replied by xXsoapXx98 on topic Player documentary request for participation
Sounds interesting
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= shaniqua
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #26545 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Player documentary request for participation
Who do u have in mind? Can u just ask them?
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
  • Carl Weathers
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago #26548 by Carl Weathers
Replied by Carl Weathers on topic Player documentary request for participation
I'll do that, I hate bugging people in-game but it's really the only way to make this happen. I was a little ahead of myself when I posted this but I gotta pin myself down on projects otherwise they'll never happen.

Since you're both here though, are you guys interested? It's essentially just a self-recorded interview answering simple questions along with other very basic stuff I'll come up with. Very unobtrusive, any personal info is safe with me, and I'm not out to make anyone look foolish. I'm just very curious of the people I play with and I'm sure others are too. Real names don't have to be used. If you offer gameplay footage, all credit goes to you.

I have a public rep attached to my creative endeavors. I have no interest in tanking my rep by burning people who work with me.

Watch "Get Stoned with Ron" on Youtube.
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #26780 by =HOG= Geo
Replied by =HOG= Geo on topic Player documentary request for participation
I full hartley nominate Haley and Super all the things they have done over 10 years for this clan they deserve accreditation. O boy they have character and stores they could tell :side:
More
4 years 3 weeks ago - 4 years 3 weeks ago #26787 by =HOG= Dogfart
Replied by =HOG= Dogfart on topic Player documentary request for participation
I'll check your channel out
Last edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by =HOG= Dogfart. Reason: overlooked info making the previous post irrelavant
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds