Player Report

• =HOG= SGT.CHRISTIAN
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Loser
More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #28004 by =HOG= SGT.CHRISTIAN
Replied by =HOG= SGT.CHRISTIAN on topic Player Report
Not sure if I'm allowed to post here, however; as someone who has played with Reap3r many times before, it’s strange for me to hear that he would be hacking, so I decided to give the demo a look. Let me preface this by saying that I've never seen him do anything suspicious before and that he is a stellar player.

1. If you look at 3:58:47 you can see that Reap3r is already heading (and has been for awhile) in a straight line AND keeps that exact line before the enemy logistical trucks have even decided where to put their FOB. Meaning that Reap3r would more likely be superhuman than using hacks because no hacks can tell someone where someone is GOING TO build a FOB. No, this is a common location for a FOB and knowing that Reap3r is a good player, he most likely knew that.

2. 3:43:56 potentially sees the enemy squad to his north.

3. 3:56:38 without a doubt hears the logistical truck start up again after having engine killed for a long time (meaning it has been parked) and is now heading south. This is probably the first time Reap3r realizes that there actually is a FOB there and that he's not just out on a gamble. With this information he also knows that the logistical truck has headed south to build another FOB.

4. 3:52:13 Reap3r is alone on an un-cappable flag. He realizes he cannot cap it (especially alone) so he moves on to hunt the FOB to the south instead (where the logistical truck headed before). Taking into consideration that he is playing a breacher and is a good player, he would definitely go kill a FOB instead of sitting on an un-cappable flag alone.

5. 3:51:14 He heads south (using the hedgerow) knowing that the FOB most likely is not going to be right next to the town. It is most likely going to be somewhere in the south west outskirts of it. (This is the line that the logistical truck would have taken: avoiding the city, heading straight south from its previous location).

6. From here on, he runs south while glancing to his west (most likely spotted the FOB and is keeping it in his peripheral vision). He keeps gazing to the right as well (probably looking out for enemies spawning and leaving the FOB).

7. 3:50:46 He is close and realizes that it's quite empty, so he decides to go for the FOB to blow it up. He is alone and cannot prevent them from spawning, so the quicker he goes for it, the higher his chances are of actually blowing this FOB up.

8. After blowing that FOB up, it’s safe to assume that there won’t be another one to the south or the west, that would just be stupid and unlikely. Not impossible, but nothing to bet your money on.

9. 3:47:20 he heads back to the city, motives unknown but probably to cap the flag. There isn’t really anywhere else to go. If anything, he’s trying to get on the asses of the enemies who just left the FOB. AS you can see here. He is not headed to the third FOB. He is heading straight for the city, even though there are something like two squads in the forest to his east. If he was hacking, wouldn’t he have gone straight there?

10. 3:46:33 Looking towards the city, he gets capped from his east. This gives him the information that there are enemies coming from that forest. Any decent player would know that enemies popping out of a forest means that there is a high chance that there is a FOB there…

11. 3:45:32 He spawns in and heads back there to look for the FOB and to blow it up.

12. 3:42:28 Runs into a confrontation and dies fighting.

13. 3:46:37 This one is the ONLY one that is a little bit difficult. However after going back and forth I’ve found one explanation. Right before he dies, the squad leader he was fighting runs north and Reap3r also hears before he gives up that the second transport truck goes north with the Squad leader and parks there. Reap3r has been ON these TWO transport trucks and they have not dropped crates yet. Any good player knows that TWO transport trucks moving together means dropping TWO small crates to build a FOB.

14. 3:46:17 Before Reap3r GIVES UP, he hears where the transport truck stops. Now, there is no way he’d know for certain that they are in fact going to build a fob there, but taking into consideration that the squad leader was there and that the TWO transport trucks were there, the chance is high that they are. This reasoning can also be seen in the priorities of Reap3r. Instead of going where the transport truck stopped, he decides to go to the forest where the chances of a FOB are higher. (see: point 10)

This is the only one that feels like a long shot. But let’s take a few things into consideration.

1. He has already blown up three FOBS. Two to the SOUTH, one to the NORTH.

2. WW2 maps don’t have a lot of logistics. If they are to build another FOB, there is a high chance that they are going to do it with their two transport trucks.

3. He knows that the transport truck stopped there. (where the two transport trucks were; the ones for building a fob)

3:36:25 He hears a transport truck start up and leave very close to where the FOB is. He is also looking around. West, then spots the FOB in the backyard and keeps his eyes on it from here on out.

15. 3:18:21 =TBA= BJC spots the enemy FOB on Lima 9 that is later on marked by the squad that Reap3r is in.

16. 3:14:41 JESUSLOVES is killed on KILO 13 FOB and calls it in.

17. 3:10:50 Reap3r hasn’t batted an eye on the ENEMY FOB that has been on KILO 13 until his squad leader marks it on the map.

18. 3:04:08 Supertramp runs into the enemy FOB and calls it in.

Watch this video I recorded only two days ago where I myself hunt fobs and THREE of the FOB's Reap3r goes after in this game are the same locations I found FOB's in my own video. These locations are more used than the socks in my drawer.

If there is any credibility to my name, I will vouch for Reap3r 100%. He is a skilled player as seen in the tracker. I have never been suspicious of him. Well behaved and plays great. If he cheats, then /I do too/ judging from my video posted above.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by =HOG= SGT.CHRISTIAN.
More
3 years 9 months ago #28005 by msoffice2013
Replied by msoffice2013 on topic Player Report
i dont think so
its really easy to find enemys fob on that map(small and flat map, not much place to deploy fob)
More
3 years 9 months ago #28006 by Reap3r
Replied by Reap3r on topic Player Report
OK, I'm here to defend myself. First of all if you look at my other games on Reichswald you will see I take the same route through that northern forrest every single round as German or US, why? Because both teams love to build fobs up there almost every single game, even when I lead squads, I take them on that same route. Secondly, Reichswald is a 75x75 map you can hear trucks, gunfire and digging from halfway across the map, so after my first fob kill (In the northern forest) I turned south to go behind the Charlie flag, because any person with a brain would assume the enemy team built a fob somewhere near Charlie to keep it reinforced. On my way south I see a German running INTO the city from the edge of the map, seeing that alerted me that maybe there is something between Charlie and the edge of the map, so I ran down that way and voila, another fob. After I destroyed that fob, I see 2 trans trucks past by me together, again I used my critical thinking skills and came to the conclusion that they might be also going to build a fob to the South of Charlie (that's the direction they we're driving) I found them as they stopped and killed 1, the other drove off and then I am killed by a large force. So I respawn and head back to the direction I was killed, again I use my critical thinking skills thinking "Hmm there are a lot of guys down there, possibly a fob maybe" So I head back the direction of which I died. So I make my way through that southern forest and what do you know, another NME fob. I c4 it once and then die, so I then alert the rest of the team there is a fob there. After that I spawn north again and try and get a flank on Charlie again, looking for more fobs and I spot one right on the backside of Charlie OUT IN THE OPEN. After that it seems my fob hunting ends as I am killed multiple times around the map until someone in my squad calls out 2 fobs, 1 in L9 and 1 in K13, Wank tells me he will get L9 so I go for K13 and Primus is already there killing it. The next time I find a fob I have an HMG kit and the team is saying there is lots of enemy attacking charlie from the north. So logically I go check the forrest north of Charlie and I just keeping moving across the forrest until I come across another enemy fob and a full enemy squad. That's pretty much where my fob hunting comes to an end. Like I said before this map is 75x75, fob placement is limited considering you have to be at least 200m away from each fob to build, fob building spots are pretty repetitive and limited. Of any of the maps this one is one of the hardest to build fobs and keep them up, adversely it is very easy to find and kill fobs on this map as well. Its total BS thinking I had any outside help finding those fobs besides using the info my squad and team gave me along with my own ability to critically think. I have never had a permaban on HOG or any server for that matter and maybe 3 total tempbans in my entire time playing PR. All of you who have played with me, know I play by the rules and consider me a pretty standup player, I rebuke any statement that I cheated or have ever cheated in this game. Cheating is the scorn of PR. I hope you admins make the right decision about this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= Qunbula
More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #28017 by graysun
Replied by graysun on topic Player Report
Very easy to fob hunt on this map, and I have led squads on this map several times to solely search and destroy enemy fobs. It looked pretty normal, reap3r plays almost every day, if he is cheating I am sure it would be easy to find more than this.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by graysun.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds