The forum is in read only mode.

Player Report on Temur2021..

• Unicode
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #28867 by Unicode
Player Report on Temur2021.. was created by Unicode
Player: Temur2021

Intentionally rammed the hind on Pavlovsk Bay with a trans huey just 20 minutes ago.

Proof:
streamable.com/6e3bl9

Time of the incident: 3:27:40
(tracker is down I think so I can't attach it to the report)

Thank you.
More
3 years 3 months ago #28868 by Tem Moore
Replied by Tem Moore on topic Player Report on Temur2021..
> be me
> be doing supply crate runs as trans
> start getting shot by hind
> turn sharp left to avoid rockets
> successfully avoid getting shot
> turn sharp right to trick hind
> full speed, hard right turn
> ohshit.jpeg hind in front of me
> panic try to turn
> crash into hind
> unicode mad because chased trans huey in a hind and wasted an asset by crashing into it

For real though, I'm not a retard, I wouldn't fly into a CAS heli as a tactic. It was an accident.

Real villain heres are the CAS gunner who can't hit a huey below him (lol) and the CAS pilot who decided to chase me
  • Unicode
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #28869 by Unicode
Replied by Unicode on topic Player Report on Temur2021..
If you watch the video, it's 100% intentional whatever excuse you may think up lol. You had a chance to just rtb when you were far away from us at 0:26, yet you decided to keep approaching us to get a chance to 'accidentally' ram us.

> panic try to turn
We were hovering, you turned into us, very panik

I've always thought you're not a retard, but you're starting to change my mind.
You didn't admit it, and kept talking bullshit in allchat trying to blame me like a dumbo. That's the sole reason I made this report, to give you a lesson.

I hope you are able man up and say sorry :))
More
3 years 3 months ago #28870 by Tem Moore
Replied by Tem Moore on topic Player Report on Temur2021..
All the video proves is that you were chasing me and trying to kill me, and I was trying to escape. It was an accident and I reported so myself in-game moments afterwards. Admins can check the logs and verify that - they can also verify that my SL in Trans (some blueberry I've never spoken to before) vouched on chat :)

It's a silly reoprt dude, you crashed into a Huey in a pub game, there's no need for all this lol. Don't try and guilt trip me by saying "I've always thought you're not a retard, but you're starting to change my mind". I don't even know you.

This is a waste of admin's time, move on
  • Unicode
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #28871 by Unicode
Replied by Unicode on topic Player Report on Temur2021..
The video, tracker, and the logs prove that:
1. You intentionally crashed into me
2. You're a manchild that not only didn't admit it but even started being toxic in allchat
It's funny how you deny everything with the proof in front of your eyes instead of just respecting me and saying sorry, I wouldn't bother making this report if you did. Just grow up and admit it lmao

End of discussion, the admin team will decide what to do, idrc
  • =HOG=TheBoxKiller
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 3 months ago #28872 by =HOG=TheBoxKiller
Replied by =HOG=TheBoxKiller on topic Player Report on Temur2021..
So basically from the video it seems like you intentionally rammed him. I'm not saying you did but that's what it looks like. It looks like you turned right into him on purpose.

After looking you up briefly, you have no scratches on your resume so I'll give you this one and only warning, don't do dumb shit. Flying right back where the hind was is actually stupid which makes it seem like you did so it intentionally. Use your brain.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SLATuAn
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds