Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Player Report: [POV] fecht_niko - Racism

• Tem Moore
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #29023 by Tem Moore
Player Report: [POV] fecht_niko - Racism was created by Tem Moore
1.1 No racist terms, words or insinuations. This is a bannable offense.

streamable.com/6v6vag 

voca.ro/1hGFIEO1K9j3
voca.ro/12xhDIqIFQmc

Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Tem Moore.
  • Tem Moore
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #31516 by Tem Moore
Replied by Tem Moore on topic Player Report: [POV] fecht_niko - Racism
bump
More
2 years 7 months ago #31532 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Player Report: [POV] fecht_niko - Racism
Did this happen on HOG servers?
  • Tem Moore
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #31537 by Tem Moore
Replied by Tem Moore on topic Player Report: [POV] fecht_niko - Racism
Is that seriously your question? So racism is okay as long as it doesn't happen here?

Racism needs to be challenged wherever it happens. We are all accountable for this. You, as a server administrator in this game, have a responsibility to challenge racism and anything limiting inclusion to the community.

Action for race equality exists because racism exists in our daily lives, our institutions and society at large. Racism is the exercise of historic power relations that produce discrimination and is ideologically driven. It means gamers and admins who identify and are identified as part of the white ethnic majority enjoy a position of relative and typically unspoken and unacknowledged privilege over Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic gamers. Racism manifests itself in PR, in player reports, ban appeals and admin appointments.

Racism must be fought by everyone. I challenge you to do so.
More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #31541 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Player Report: [POV] fecht_niko - Racism
1) Just because I take action or don’t in regards to HOG services has no relevance on what I or we support. I don’t support racism at all. I am a minority in my country.

2) You are right, I am a server administrator for games we host on the network we own and pay for. I do not own or pay for realitymods services nor another servers services A) I don’t see the name of said voice so cannot confirm it’s him though yes, theoretically I can get multiple that knows his voice to confirm B ) More importantly, it will be precedent setting to act on a report on another server if that is indeed the case. The only time we’ve ever acted on cross server reports is cheating. Where do we draw the line? If someone is deemed racist on a server in a certain country, am I supposed to act on their wishes? What about strong language because they hate that community?

To be clear, people do not have free speech on HOG services, and racists are filthy people that should just not exist, but I’m not sure I am comfortable banning someone if they hear it on the radio and start singing a song with it out load in the car. If they do it on HOGs network, then of course they are out of here.
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SLATuAn, Tem Moore
More
2 years 7 months ago #31549 by Nr1
Wow Temur still mad because I made jokes about him during the PRTA tournament being the worst CO.
Than our team decided to let my dog decide the deployment plan cuz nothing would be worse than Temurs one.

That is my dog btw: ibb.co/bzLSvmS

And that white upper class London boy is now trying everything to get me banned because he is still mad....

Temur if this helps: Im sorry that I hurt your feelings and Im sorry that your dad was never proud of you just inheriting his money to play privat school teacher...

Btw arent you not on a daily basis with HacD in Raidons TS who lost his server licence because of hacking?
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds