2 years 7 months ago #31555 by Tem Moore
Replied by Tem Moore on topic Player Report: [POV] fecht_niko - Racism
Shut up bald boy
  • Tem Moore
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #31556 by Tem Moore
Replied by Tem Moore on topic Player Report: [POV] fecht_niko - Racism

1) Just because I take action or don’t in regards to HOG services has no relevance on what I or we support. I don’t support racism at all. I am a minority in my country.

2) You are right, I am a server administrator for games we host on the network we own and pay for. I do not own or pay for realitymods services nor another servers services A) I don’t see the name of said voice so cannot confirm it’s him though yes, theoretically I can get multiple that knows his voice to confirm B ) More importantly, it will be precedent setting to act on a report on another server if that is indeed the case. The only time we’ve ever acted on cross server reports is cheating. Where do we draw the line? If someone is deemed racist on a server in a certain country, am I supposed to act on their wishes? What about strong language because they hate that community?

To be clear, people do not have free speech on HOG services, and racists are filthy people that should just not exist, but I’m not sure I am comfortable banning someone if they hear it on the radio and start singing a song with it out load in the car. If they do it on HOGs network, then of course they are out of here.

This is genuinely a very good response, respect

More
2 years 7 months ago #31568 by Nr1
inb4 banned for cheating :D
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds