Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

PLAYER(s) REPORT - Camping / Killing / Shooting into DoD

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #31845 by TH0M
Map: Karbala INS Std (64)
yyyy/mm/dd: 2021.10.15

Summary:
  • Bluefor camping and shooting into DoD for about 12 minutes, i filed couple of reports with the !r function
  • after about 5 min. 2 guys from Bluefor got kicked (tho rest went unpunished till INS team killed them)
  • not gonna bother putting up their names because there were just too many of em, just check the time stamp given below and do with it what you guys will.

Detail:
  • around 3:12:00 up until 3:00:00 mark
  • bluefor "passing by" from previous cache engagement on the east side of the map towards newly known cache on the west side of the map
  • iirc witek is the only admin who was actually in-game (not just on prism) and my guess was he just got overwhelmed (thanks for the action taken btw, tho the perpetrator didn't heed the !s warnings given by the admin at all), hence me posting the report here so not to overload him even more & maybe others can take a look and make a proper judgement out of it

Link to tracker:
br.hogclangaming.com/tracker_2021_10_15_...insurgency_64.PRdemo

Attached is a snapshot from tracker
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by TH0M.
More
2 years 5 months ago #31857 by Deleted
The only one I may have done something with is the AR, no one else as they were just passing through
More
2 years 5 months ago #31863 by TH0M
Thanks for the Reply Lespyd.

That may seemed to be the case but im pretty sure it's not because:
  • he's the only one (the AR) hitting his mark (because tracker isn't showing bullet traces, only damage taken by players from enemy when they are hitting you) & that's because i stayed put while filing the report & let him get the kill
  • if they're just passing through, why bother going up the roof (check the elevation on those players, especially sq 3) & why bother staying for minutes instead of just move along
  • More complete picture may be seen from the in-game demo replay i believe (i haven't checked it myself, but i think it will be in line with what i'm saying)
  • also i think you missed the obvious LAT guy shooting into north east corner of north DoD, but it's easy to miss those kind of things anyway
Nonetheless i'm just putting it here just in case these same people do the same thing again in the future, thanks for looking into this yourself man, have a good weekend

Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Justice
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds