Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Blatant rule breaking by an admin.

• Aquila^
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #31898 by Aquila^
Blatant rule breaking by an admin. was created by Aquila^
Today on Kafr Halab round i witnessed a blatant rule breaking from the current server admin SolidJabar.
During the final phase of the round (which was intense and tight ticket-wise) SolidJabar destroyed the FSA's APC in the middle of the team's main, to be more exact, right on the BMP-1 spawn point. Considering that the round was really close (60-0 for RU team in the end) this might have directly influenced the end result of the round considering the ticket cost of APC + denying the FSA team an important asset during the critical phase of the round.

In case that he pleads missclick or something, demo will show that he shot twice (so much about pro gunner bragging), first an ATGM rocket, then an AP shell - effectively destroying the BMP-1.

Anyhow, moving aside the result of the game, this is disgraceful behaviour considering that SolidJabar is indeed a part of HoG admin team, and not only that he didn't uphold the existing rules, he broke them willingly with the thought that having an admin status gives him the right to do so with impunity.

Cherry on the top would be the fact that when Jabar got confronted about what he did, he replied (I am paraphrasing here so don't take this for granted, another member will provide more detailed info on this) 'I don't care, i was busy and didn't play for a month. I wanted to see if i still can make the shot.'

Evidence:

Tracker - streamable.com/2leyon
Demo -
(few seconds of the 1st shot are left out since the BR doesn't have a rewind option)

This case seems clear to me, so I'll let the founding fathers of HoG decide his fate.
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Aquila^.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Justice
More
2 years 6 months ago #31899 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Blatant rule breaking by an admin.
Thanks for the report, we will apply the appropriate consequences.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Justice, Aquila^
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds