Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

daffugi admin report

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #32396 by Chuva
daffugi admin report was created by Chuva
3:50:00 daffugi (or some other admin, cant be sure) kicks whole my squad for supposedly freekit, the reasoning didn't appear after kick but as I understood it was that SL had no officer kit.

tracker: br.hogclangaming.com/tracker_2021_11_30_...zny_gpm_cq_16.PRdemo

On the round start SL streetflash told to take logi, truck, and something else. He gave orders on what to do from the start, told who is responsible and who must have what kit. I took logi truck with Venum, we built one FOB for defense, then build 1 FOB for offense, after we moved to attack the flag. Meanwhile, SL and two other guys canceled enemy logi, died to some random dude unexpectedly, and respawned to play on defense. In sum +2 fobs for our team, -1 or -2 fobs for enemy team in first 7min of the round, and everybody was playing flags. This qualified as freekit.

Assessing our level of organization by simple red flags like no officer kit and being at different places is just dumb, we made lots of impact exactly because we were doing our jobs at different locations. If you cant see what tasks we give to each other doesn't mean we have none. Daffugi, who are you to judge on how effective we are given that you have no clear picture of what happened. The punishment for playing bad from a guy who didn't play in tournaments or clanwars but instead roamed pubs the whole PR time is highly questionable for me.

Our team lost with 17 tickets diff, the kicking of our whole squad was 14 tickets loss. There was no warning before kick. 

This is unacceptable interference to gameplay, it made me angry. I think we deserve an apology for the obvious mistake.

Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Chuva.
The following user(s) said Thank You: findaffugi
More
2 years 4 months ago #32425 by Sabwarfare
Replied by Sabwarfare on topic daffugi admin report
sad nobody has responded to this
More
2 years 4 months ago #32430 by findaffugi
Replied by findaffugi on topic daffugi admin report
Hello

When theres a squad without officer kit, and spread around on the map it can seem like freekitting. Based on that I warned your squad, after a while your squad was equally spread around so I kicked your squad.

Way to avoid caes like this, at least move as a tighter group and sl should have a officer kit. Offcourse sl's cant have officer kits all the time (building stuff, healing as a medic etc).

Your actions that followed this kick, made me realize that I hurted your feelings.
That was not my intention, I apologize for that.

-FINdaffugi
The following user(s) said Thank You: migg
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds