Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Dalffugi(whatever is his name) and another power abuse

• MOPA
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #32951 by MOPA
- Im playing in black gold 20 minutes ago.- I used !R comand to tell that a guy is shooting on main base with big veicule- Cas dont take off and just hit the wall full speed. Again I warn adm with !RP - Sexy saddna start complaing about bad team- A say on team chatits adms fault cause they dont listen to reports_ Some dalfugghi something kick me (Next who talk shit to adm will get some)- and the kick reason is another filthy lie, like  photo will show here....If there is an adm boss, I implore you to take action against this kind of power surge. this is the behavior of an authoritarian person who does not accept criticism, totally within the rule. These people are the ones who present themselves as the bullet that killed John Lennon. no respect for the server and every day, they try to turn the server into an extension of themselves. is the syndrome of the tiny phallus, or even the syndrome of little power. these people are dangerous when they have power in their hands. is dragging HOG to the level of other servers, full of petty dictators who gorge themselves on what doesn't belong to them.
  • Sexy_Saddam
  • =MeRk=
More
2 years 3 months ago #32952 by Sexy_Saddam
Daffugi is John Lennon

= Admin Rights Abuser =

File Attachment:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds