The rule of the law

• bobolee
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
2 years 3 months ago #32973 by bobolee
The rule of the law was created by bobolee
Hello,I'd like to share some of my view on the society of PR.
The game is so similar to the real world.It has it's laws and law enforcements,these are the server admins, the government.The mass players are the people.We have 3 hours in jail,even death penalty.In this period of time,the system is pretty much like in China.I'm not saying it's good or bad,it is what it is.
I personally like "the declaration of independence ",it says :"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed..."I believe because of this,God blessed America.
Talking about this in detail requires a millions words,who has the time to do that?Just wanna do a few little suggestion here :
1 let the players do whatever they want.If it is his happiness to do things alone,good luck with him.Maybe he will realise the power of a full squad,Maybe the whole enemy team will find the lone wolf is a real Rambo .Who the hell are you to teach everybody how to play and how to win,you yourself may lose to those guys.
2 Anyone who loves this game should not be banned permanently.People will make mistakes,if a guy is cheating,he should be in jail for a long time.A month is forever for a real PR player.If a guy said the N word,well,a black person will shout something back.
3 Hate anyone without fear.
4 To avoid being called a tyrant,just change the law,rule of the law right ?People will change the law,make more unnecessary   restrictions,more severe punishments,for more power.Politicians say it's good for the people,these are for the country ,but the game will be less interesting.
More
2 years 3 months ago #32975 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic The rule of the law
We are not a government.
More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #32994 by Grump/Gump.45
Replied by Grump/Gump.45 on topic The rule of the law

In this period of time,the system is pretty much like in China.I'm not saying it's good or bad,it is what it is.
I personally like "the declaration of independence ",it says :"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed..."I believe because of this,God blessed America.
Talking about this in detail requires a millions words,who has the time to do that?Just wanna do a few little suggestion here :

Did homeboy just ask to get liberated? I understood you to be from there.  I feel like PR community is treated as if the Boy Scouts were the military, nothing wrong with that. It definitly isnt China cause I have made Tiananmen square jokes and I still exist both here and the real world. Similar social things happen under the stresses when you get into it in this game.
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Grump/Gump.45. Reason: How you get out of the quote?
  • bobolee
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
2 years 3 months ago #32995 by bobolee
Replied by bobolee on topic The rule of the law
Gump!You lose again!
Gump you are talking with few respect here!Stop being childish.I've known you for a long time in this game,in my impression,you are so average
in terms of skill and intelligent .Like a lot of Americans,talks like a chat box,but show little success.After all,I like you,you guys are funny and lovely.
So,yes,pr is just a game,but you strive, can't even do well in a simple game,what else can you expect in reality.BTW,maybe the real world is also a game(made by god).
  • bobolee
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
2 years 3 months ago #32996 by bobolee
Replied by bobolee on topic The rule of the law
Hi ,Chairman Lespyd
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds