Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Report Justice

• Raphael
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #33011 by Raphael
Report Justice was created by Raphael
Hi, good night. I just received a ban from the administrator justice by switch to get asset, and I didn't get asset at any time, and resilient and POV players switched, got trans and he didn't do anything, just me and I didn't even get asset . Funny that it was just me, as far as I know the rule is for everyone.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 3 months ago #33014 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Report Justice
SSDD = Same Shit Different Day....

This isn't the first time you switch to blufor for assets. I specifically had my eye on you and several other people that I suspected were going to switch to blufor the following round. Many did, and in TEAM CHAT I told about five people not to do assets that round. You are the only person who flipped out saying that everyone else had switched, implying it was ok for you to do it as well. I even told one of my clanmates not to do assets. Did you not see that? You clearly have issues with awareness and I'm tired of entertaining your rants. You've made false reports on me in the past on here and I've proved you wrong then and I can do it now.

You're the only one who bitched and argued with me and I told you to stop, that it wasn't up for debate when I told you to not do any assets. And you kept at it, and that's why I temp banned you. I'm not the only admin that knows about your switching for assets, you already have a reputation. And I'm going to give you one last warning, stop switching for assets, stop arguing with admins when they tell you not to do something, or you're going to eventually find yourself taking a longer break than 3 hours.

=HOG= Server Admin
More
2 years 3 months ago #33016 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Report Justice
Next issue, ban will be 2 weeks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Justice
More
2 years 3 months ago #33042 by Grump/Gump.45
Replied by Grump/Gump.45 on topic Report Justice
Justice is doing what he is told, this is not his own invention as an admin. He just carries it out more than other admins, this rule and many others is recently new to me. 

I see you Rapha using assets like you are entitled to it, its not just you though. You are very good at assets, you are young which makes you very good at learning, I am almost happy now to see you as our assets seeing your will to keep it safe. You are good at conventional tactics operating the assets, use this as a time to switch to un-conventional guerilla tactics. As long as you help the team I don't mind, your A-10 laze runs are going on YT from the other day. Otherwise the enemy assets brings the pain. Versus people who make "TANK WASTE" or "CAS waste" squad names, like when they don't like WW2 maps as I seen in past. That is how lots of asset players act, entitled and if they don't like a map they mess around to make it end faster. To my knowledge you don't do that, you enjoy the full round without taking asset time for granted.

I remember years ago Streetflash87 the Russian guy was doing APC or Tanks all day. I got tired of the way that... those people developed their concept of teamwork. I don't think they know how to help others except for themselves to what they want.

I took the asset squad claim from him one day and he throws an entitled fit like "No, no, no, no". He tried to report me as a racist because I identified them as Russian when I said "Russian squad has been taking APC all day long, I take it once and yall cry" acting as if my reason was because they were Russian. It could have been Call Of Duty raised American for all I care. Nope they just suck and I have no other nice words to describe or identify them except what they are. If the team they are on has BTR/BMP it only makes them feel at least twice as entitled to it. Its just the fact he been on it all day and not helping the team he is on. This group behavior makes me identify "oh yeah, these people typically don't help the team". I have repaired them whether they are in view of flags or not, I have seen their engagements and they are not worth my time.

I strongly believe looking back on it, the balancing admins did not want Streetflash87 on their team and probably not wanting me either. (possibly for my character or simply wanting to go up against my tactics)

Reduce your time on assets, go for claims all you want but don't switch for it. You are basically on their watchlist for this, don't think you can get away with it cause certain ones aren't there at the time. I tell you this because I want you there. Let other players try under other experienced SLs like you started few years ago, don't switch for them. I know NATO weapons are cooler and feel nicer than Russian/Chinese developed. But try to not switch to BLUFOR every time including on AAS. I don't know your preference but I know regardless of team stacking some asset players BLUFOR whore the assets only on BLUFOR side, just don't do anything that looks like switching for assets.

I believe their reasoning for not allowing asset whoring or asset switching is having over-powered players not giving other people a chance who were on non-BLUFOR the round before. Also it messes up their attempts to balance if you were moved. Its funny when they try to balance, cause sometimes they see a squad leader in his daily prime, switch him then the SL is like all of a sudden high or something. They can no longer depend on him for balance till his head is back in the game. Those people playing as INS have been waiting to do assets after a round of getting their butt kicked as INS. Me? After playing as INS I am just waiting to play as INS again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Justice
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 3 months ago #33048 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Report Justice
For once I completely agree with everything Grump said. Especially the last paragraph. You cannot be selfish. Other players who have been waiting on Redfor deserve a right to assets without having to compete with team switchers. That is my main reason for enforcing this.

=HOG= Server Admin
More
2 years 2 months ago #33137 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic Report Justice
It's also a balance problem.

Rapha you are a good player, so if you switch sides a lot and other good players switch, the game ends up not balanced and not fun.

Our job is to try and keep the game fair and fun..
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds